I try to move, but I couldn't. I look over at Shadia and she's sitting on top of the other girl, feeding her face with fists.

I grab onto her hand snap my head around and bite her on her hand, that causes her to loosen her grip. Shadia runs over and stomp her to the floor, I kneel and grab her hair, dragging her across the room then slam her head into the wall.

"Ahh, Slim— done." I continue hitting her.

"SASHA-GAYE. DONE!" Spragga growls. I let go off of her, then spit in her face.

Spragga is trying his best his best to pull away Shadia but she keeps kicking her in the face.

He gets mad and swing her, lifting her off the floor.

"Yuh betta put mih bloodclaat dung, yerr? Aa go nyam out yuh big pussy gyal!" Shadia's crying. She cry when she's angry, so do I.

Shotta puts her down when we reached outside and I run over to her.

"Sasha-Gaye, yuh eva see or hear say me fight over man yet? Or even fight innah public?" She sobs.

"Yuh see yuh! Yuh betta control yuh gyal, yerr? Matter a fact me done!" She cries pointing at Gio.

•   •   •

7:53p.m

Jah Jah Gad.

No matter how me try, no matter wehh me go, crawsis always a follow up rassclaat man.

I look at her as Sasha holds her as she cries.

Her words pierced through me.

Me no kill or harm females, but Ayana a work fih me fuck har up. Why the fuck was she here?

I know this is a popular place or whatever, but I have a feeling that she wasn't just here to have dinner, or to stay...

...I feel like she knew we where going to come here.

But how?

This' not normal, this' not a regular 'person booking a hotel to stay or have fun.'

There's something to it, and I'm gonna find out.

"Jerome, call Dawka make him come fih dem gyal yah. Tell him fih keep dem down a the shed til' me fawud back." I say he nods and take put his phone.

I look at Sasha and she shakes her head.

When annuh one thing, a the friggin' other.

"Shadz, Gio ready innuh," Sasha says in a whisper.

"Dat no have nuhn fih do wit' me. A me yawd me wahh go." She hisses.

"B—" She walks off.

All wah gwaan, mih no know wah she a gwaan so fah.

A me did carry ih gyal come yah?

Swear mih think tonight woulda be peaceful and everybody woulda enjoy themselves. But obviously the big man had other plans.

I even got her a freaking surprise. She loves to do hair and such, so...I rented a hair salon. I didn't buy because I wasn't and still not sure if she wants to take it seriously, but in due time, it'll be hers.

I was going to show her it tomorrow but—Jah know.

Mih go fuck har up innuh. Fada God see and know. Me nahh go touch har, and Spragga nahh go touch har but Alex will.

Alex is dawka's girlfriend, they've been here since day one.

A mih dawg dem man, kinda like family.

"Pretty girl just—" She cuts me off.

" Shotta, avoid me no! Avoid me. A more than one time the girl do dhiss! And me nahh go get up a embarrass me damn self every time cause me cyah take the bagga talking, so mih go lick first.

Mih no care wah yuh wahh fih say. Coulda care less. Gwaan to yuh gyal cause ih fucking obvious say she nahh go stop!

And either me go kill har, or she go kill me. And mih knowwwww mih no fraid fih go lock up innah prison cell.

As day break me wahh gahh me yawd and when yuh drop me off, mih no wahh see yuh face." With that she walks to the car, leaving me speechless.

As me say, when annuh one, a the other.

How the fuck mih go fix this?
————————————————————————
🫶🏾.