║-𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

She shifts in my lap to get dry her hair in different angles. I groan and grab her hips as she continues almost fucking grinding on my dick.

"Amore, I love watching you do your hair but if you don't stop fucking moving we're going to have a problem."

She immediately stills and stops excessively moving over me. I chuckle and continue watching her.

❀❀❀

"I need it by the next two weeks, not any later understood?."

"It's terribly difficult to get a hold on in such short notice, boss. I don't know if they'll-"

"I don't give a fuck, I'll add 100k to get it here by then as long as I fucking get it, Michael."

"Y-yes boss I'll let them know"

I hang up the phone with a scowl, leaning back in my chair and as on cue Amara knocks on my door.

"Come in."

she walks in wearing shorts that are so fucking short they could be called underwear and no one would notice the difference and a white piece of fabric that shouldn't even be allowed to be considered as a top.

She sits down in front of me playing with her hands. "Im going to Christian's house tomorrow."

"Hell no your not." I snap.

"All of my stuff are still there I need to get them."

Fuck, I guess she's right, but Christian isn't exactly in a stable condition right now given our little conversation.

"I don't think Christian is in a good condition to meet anyone right now."

"What do you mean? He told me it was fine."

Did he now?..

"What did you do Valerio." She says, her tone getting more serious.

"We had a nice conversation about manners." I smirk.

"Valerio. What the fuck did you do?"

"Nothing he didn't deserve." I clench my jaw.

Her eyes widen. She's seen me kill someone without another thought before, so who knows what's going through her head right now.

She stands up, walking towards the door.
"I'm going to see him, I don't know what the fuck you did and you obviously won't tell me so I'm figuring it out my self."  She leaves.

I storm out after her, the fuckers face is deformed and he no longer has a dick, he is not in stable condition to see her. 

When I'm out the door if my office she's already running down the stairs and towards the front door.

Not only is she running away from me, she's also going out wearing two pieces of fabric? I'm going to enjoy spanking that cute little ass of hers red later.

I catch up to her before she leaves out the door and slam her against the wall.

"What?" She yelps.

"You think I'm letting you go out wearing that, when it's fucking freezing outside?"

She rolls her eyes and tries to get out of my hold by pushing on my chest but I grab them and pin them above her head.

"Calm the fuck down" I snarl.

"I need to get my stuff, Valerio!"

"I'll get you a duplicate of everything you have there."

"What? No I have important things there, I need to get my things! Valerio please."

Fuck, she's sexy begging me, almost makes me want to have her do it again.

"Fine, but I'm taking you, and your changing clothes. I'm not having you freeze to death." I let her arms down.

"Whatever"

She comes down a few minutes later wearing my grey sweatpants and a thick white sweater.

"Happy?" She walks up to me crossing her arms.

"Very" I smirk and turn around, walking out of the door towards the garage with her.

I had to threaten Christian that if he told her anything i'd cut of his legs. He obviously agreed not wanting to loose another limb.

I shouldn't have agreed to let her go, but her begging? Fucking hell, I'd agree to anything. She's not even allowed to know I exist yet here we are. I'm fucking addicted, and that's exactly what makes our entire situation so dangerous.

❀❀❀

This chapter is really rushed sorry! I've been kinda busy lately but I hope it's still okay🥲❤️