║-𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

"Yes you do." I turn on the water, waiting for it to go warm.

"You saying I stink?" She frowns crossing her arms.

"Would it make you feel better if I said no?" I tease. She smells fucking delicious but I'll never back down showering with her.

"Your a dick."

"If you want it just say so." I wink at her, the water goes warm so I walk towards her to pick her up.

"Fuck no, that thing will rip me in half."

"Wanna test that theory?" I lift a brow.

"Would it make you feel better if I said yes?" She says reciting what I told her before.

"Fuck yes it would."

"Then no." She smiles turning around to start washing her body with her shower oil.

It takes a shit ton of restraint not to bend her over and fuck her raw right here but I somehow manage too hold myself back.

She slightly bends over and pull her hair to the side to wash it. Her movement giving me a perfect view of her ass. I swear she's doing this on purpose.

After about 10 minutes of my suffering we finish in the shower and out of nowhere she grabs 20 different types of bottles for her hair including a fucking bowl.

"What are you doing?" I ask her as she slips a towel around her body and sits down in the sofa in her room.

"I need to style my hair or it'll puff of like crazy with volume. You don't have to stay, it sucks and takes forever. " she grumbles opening the first bottle with some kind of mousse.

"I'll do it." I walk up to her, pick her up and place her on my lap.

"Valerio-"

"Tell me what to do." I grin. She contemplates for a few second before rolling her eyes and handing me the bowl of water. Handing me some kind of mousse she tells me to put it in her hair, scrunch it and then dip her hair in water and scrunch it again.

"Like this?"

"Yup."

I do as she says repeating the scrunching motions for a couple minutes, her hair slowly forms into elegant dark curls.

"Now take this and graze it all over my hair, then scrunch it but don't dip it in the water." She speaks, handing me a gel.

After about 30 minutes we finish her hair and she sits up from my lap, getting something to dry her hair.

Does she seriously have to do this every time she washes her hair?

She comes back with something I swear looks like a fucking torture weapon.

"What the fuck is that?"

"It's a diffuser." She plugs it in and surprisingly sits back on my lap, turning the weapon on.

"Won't it mess up your hair?"

"If it was a blow dryer it would but the spikes in it are meant for the curls to stay in place, plus the air coming out of it isn't as harsh." She tells me as she slowly starts drying her hair in upward motions.