43

"I knew it! That's why I was so shocked to see you go out of his room. I thought it was something related to work, but when he panicked that you got lost in the forest, he almost shouted at everyone and asked where you were. Hinanap ka niya buong gabi, pero hindi ka niya nahanap. Sobrang dilim na rin at mabuti naman ay nakabalik ka ng maayos. I was so worried, Bunso. I didn't tell Dad and Tita because I knew that you didn't want that."

Nakaramdam ako ng labis na pagka-guilty dahil sa mga iniisip ko at pagseselos ko sa kanya. I feel like a bad sister to her, and all of my hunches were not true, not even one hunch. Lahat ay mali.

"I told you that it was just a rumor, diba? I also told Papa that I explained to him that Viktor and I are not in a relationship; we're just friends, and he's not my type. Err."

I looked at Viktor, and he was just looking at us. Medyo nahihiya na ako dahil nahalata ni Viktor ang pagseselos ko kaya tinawag niya mismo si Kayna para magpaliwanag sa akin.

"I like Vikar, and I'm asking his whereabouts to him. That jerk blocked me. I fucking hate him. Where is he again, Viktor?"

"I don't know." "Just text him."

"No way!" Even if the world ends, I will not make a first move on him!"

Mali ako, maling mali ako. I got jealous for no reason, and it was really useless. I misinterpreted everything, which led me to the wrong judgment and conclusion. Akala ko meron, akala ko sila, pero hindi pala.

"I got bitten by a snake, but it wasn't venomous, thank God. I'm sorry if you misinterpreted everything, but Viktor was really a lifesaver. I was really scared; he should have bitten the snake and not me."

Para akong nabunutan ng tinik sa dibdib dahil wala akong nasaktan na tao. Kayna's wish that Viktor should be bitten by a snake is so strong that she really doesn't like him.

"Nung dati, yung una tayong nagkita ate, kay Vikar ka ba galing non?" "Hindi kay Viktor?" tanong ko sa kanya.

Lumihis ang ulo niya at napaisip dahil sa tinanong ko sa kanya at bigla siyang pumalakpak.

"Oh my God, that was you? I'm sorry, I have a bad memory." She frowned and hugged me, like she was sorry that she didn't recognize me.

"I got jealous that time because I thought you were Vikar's girlfriend. It was impossible that you were visiting Viktor because he never had an interest in a girl before, so I thought you would visit Vikar. And that jerk, he's too womanizer! Akala ko babae ka niya, I'm so sorry, bunso."

She was about to cry like she was super guilty, pero ako ay mas lalong maiiyak na dahil wala na akong tamang nagawa sa buhay. Everything I did was so useless. Nagselos ako sa kapatid ko at naghinala at lahat ng hinala na 'yon ay walang tinama.

My big sister is so kind-hearted. Hindi ko alam kung deserve ko ba siya na maging kapatid dahil sa kabaitan na binibigay niya sa akin. She explained everything to me so I would not overthink things and let everything be clear, and I really appreciated it.

"And also, the reason why I asked him for my birthday party two years ago to be my date was to make Vikar jealous, and it worked that time. But all is for the show." She smiled at me, but she frowned again, and her face became annoyed, and she frowned again.

She expressed all those emotions in less than ten seconds.

She forgot to talk again because she was too preoccupied, and that's the first time that I saw her like that, like she has a problem but doesn't tell anyone and just keeps it to herself. Just like me. And even if I offer my help, I know she will not want that because I also don't want anyone to offer me help if it's my personal problem.