26

Before I could wake up, Viktor was already awake, and he made breakfast for the both of us. He greeted me with a kiss, like he had already charged up after sleeping for 8 hours.

"Ang aga mong nagising." mahinang sambit ko sa kanya at ngumiti lang siya.

"I have to send home my baby," he said softly, which made me smile.

I laughed softly and gave him a light poke in the forehead, and he just laughed.

Pareho kaming kumain ng niluto niya. It was a simple breakfast that made us full and lightened our mood. I kept thanking him for the breakfast that he did; he was so appreciative that every time I say 'thank you' to him, he will always give me a kiss.

"Thank you." I said it for the sixth time, and he gave me a smack on the lips.

My lips widen in a smile, and the reason I kept thanking him is because of those kisses.

"You're enjoying yourself too much, hon; get ready now, and I'll drive you home."

"Thank you." I thanked him again, ignoring what he just said, and he just looked at me and shook his head.

He gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Thank you," I said for the nth time.

Ngumuso ako at muli siyang napailing, kaya humalik na naman siya sa akin at parang mapupunit na ang mga labi ko dahil sa saya.

It's the first time that I felt lazy about going to school, and I just want to stay here and be with him and cuddle with him.

I hugged his body and tried to go up with him, and he carried my whole body after he noticed that I wanted to be carried by him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. His arms were around my waist to give me support.

"You're extra sweet today, huh." mahinang sabi niya.

I didn't answer to what he said, and I gave him a kiss on the lips. I gave him a lot of smack kisses until he stopped me from doing it by responding to my kisses.

Nagulat ako sa ginawa niya at hindi ko inaasahan 'yon, pero gumagalaw na ang labi niya sa labi ko.

"Try to respond; copy my movements," he said between his kisses.

I followed what he said and copied the movement of his lips, and I'm already feeling something again because of the thing that we are doing right now.

His kisses became aggressive, sucking every part of my lips, even my tongue, and it felt so unusual to me because this is the first time that we are doing this.

Our kisses became deep, and I'm getting used to the feeling. The feeling is unusual for me, but it's addicting, like a drug.

"W--Wait." I stopped him from kissing because I'm lacking oxygen, and he seemed to notice it because he laughed.

"Breathe," he said while laughing.

I breathed in and out while looking at him. He wasn't looking at my eyes, but at my lips.

"So fucking delicious," he said in a soft voice.

He gave me a soft kiss on my bottom lip and sucked it a bit.

Nanggigigil na naman siya.

"Male-late na ako." mahinang sambit ko sa kanya at tumango lang siya at ngumiti.

He gave me the final kiss before letting go of me. It seems like he wants to kiss more, pero may pasok pa ako.

Gusto ko rin naman, pero ayoko ng singko.