Mercedes Princess

You are YN Wolff a 24 year old supermodel who loves F1 and is a die hard Mercedes fan. You parents are Toto and Susie Wolff and so the story begins......

Y/N POV
Today is Silverstone weekend the most important weekend of the season for you and your family. You walk into the paddock with reporters and fans swarming you. You recently finished a VS fashion show so lots of question about that come up.

Reporter: Y/N!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOUR PREDICTIONS FOR THE RACE!

Reporter: Y/N WHAT ARE YOUR NEXT STEPS NOW YOU HAVE CONQUERED THE VS FASHION SHOW

You feel overwhelmed from this and head straight to Lewis Hamiltons garage and see your dad and Lewis.

Toto: Y/N!!! Great to see you here!

Y/N: Hey dad! I wouldn't miss it for the world!

You turn to Lewis and run and give him a hug. You have known him for ages and he is like an older brother/best friend

Lewis: Heyyyyyy, you look stunning!

Y/N: Thanks! Not too bad yourself.

You leave Lewis and your dad to set up for qualifying . You say hello to all the engineers and see George briefly and give him a hug and wish him luck in qualifying.

Before qualifying starts you make your way back to where your dad is preparing in the team principles seat and where all the lead engineers are swarming. Your dad looks stressed and smiled when he sees you. He looked happier and more relaxed with you there.

Toto: My princess! Come sit with me!!!

He glared at one of the strategists sitting in a chair next to him and the strategist immediately got up allowing you to sit there.

Y/N: Geez dad that was brutal ( you laugh slightly)

Toto: Anything for you.