As Emily tried to approach her, Katherine stepped backwards.

"Careful, I might scream" Katherine said as she smirked.

"I'd love to hear it" Emily said as she took as step forward and tried to kiss her.

Chasing after her, Emily kept walking towards her as Katherine took small steps behind.

In silence, the lusted for each other.

As Katherine reached the door and could no longer walk backwards, Emily took her chance to cut the distance between them. Coming up face to face the desires in her glances weren't hard to guess.

But as she went in for the kiss, Katherine took her arms and dragged her to her place. Emily now backed up to her own door was surprised for a second.

Katherine whispered to her ear as she forced her knee in between her legs.

"Although,....we both know who the real screamer is....."

Hearing it, knowing that it was the truth, Emily was flustered by embarrassment and from her thirst for her touch. She closed her eyes, ready to be ravished as she gave up the idea of having the upper hand this time.

As she teased her neck and ear with kisses and overwhelming her with the scent of her perfume, Katherine carefully glided her hand down towards Emily's stomach, reaching from under her blouse. Smiling as she listened to her shorten breath, she reached for her breasts with her other hand.

Emily closed her eyes as she waited for Katherine's hand to crawl down to its destination. Her head against the door, she bit her lips as her silver hair had become less tamed, from the action, rubbing itself between her skull and the wooden door.

With one hand only, the button of Emily's pants and zipper were opened. A hand crawling inside, touching the bare sensual skin underneath worked its way towards Emily's pleasure zone.

Like that night, when she had touched herself to fell pleasure, surrounded by her scent, Emily was being pleasured. Not by herself this time, Katherine was there, finally.

Like they had never kissed or ever touched each other before, this felt new and exciting. Katherine pressed her body unto Emily as she gently circled her clit, feeling her wetness in her panties and from the tongue in her mouth. Kissing, only breaths of impatience could be heard.
But not through the door. It was to thick for that.

Tasking, licking, bitting each others lips, both knew that was the only way Emily would remain silent, or you could say, less vocal.
Although, she would murmur or hum a sound of surprise, lust, pleasure whenever Katherine would increase her speed or pressure.

Trying to be quiet, she asked.
"P-please,...MhHhm." she mumbled as she bit her lip. Her hips were moving on there own, her back arched towards her lover.

Katherine whispered to her ear with as smirk.
"I do like when you beg, but that's not what I'm looking for,....." she said as she increased her ruthlessness, giving Emily a pleasuring pain as she desperately needed her inside of her.

Locking eyes together, Emily felt a rush of adrenaline, as she needed to do what Katherine wanted.
At her mercy she was, and she had to do it.
But that excited her more, she wanted it so badly. She had to take all her strength to remain collected.

As Katherine teasingly pleasured Emily, the boss took a deep breath before she spoke. Begging she had, but begging would not get her what she wanted.

Of course, when you want something, you ask. And when Emily wants something, she demands.