Asthetics And Introduction

Nawab Mustafa Chaudhary, nawab of nawabshah

Nawab Mustafa Chaudhary, nawab of nawabshah. A ruthless business man and landlord of the village, nawabshah. He has some ways in underground world, in mafia world he is known as the devil. People are feared by his name only. No one wants to tackle with beast. He has power all over Asian countries. And also a well known bussiness man in European world.

He never forgives the man who is indebted by him, not because he wants money but because of loyalty. He thinks if he cannot pay back and stay loyal in time which he was given then he cannot even stay loyal to him.

Ali zahid, a man in early fifties, living in kashmir, indebt to him. The time gets over and he had to pay back to devil with his most precious one.

Serina zahid a modest girl living in kashmir, dreaming of a life where a prince charming will come and take her away from the the cruel world but dreams are meant to be broken, right?

Serina zahid a modest girl living in kashmir, dreaming of a life where a prince charming will come and take her away from the the cruel world but dreams are meant to be broken, right?. Maybe. Maybe not.

...

So this is a lil intro of story