"Eek!" Shun immediately gripped the maid skirt tightly, trying to keep it from fluttering. "This is... hard," he muttered with a sigh, continuing to sweep. Suddenly, Aya descended in front of him with a mischievous smile. "Oh?! What a scoop!" she exclaimed. "M-Miss Aya," he stammered, trying to maintain his composure while holding down the skirt. "Ohh! This is indeed a scoop! The butler of the Scarlet Devil Mansion cross-dressing as a maid," she nodded, clearly seeing the potential story. "Hey! Don't include that in your article!"

"What? Isn't it premium information?"

All of a sudden, time froze, and ten seconds later, it resumed again. Shun noticed that he had inadvertently moved away from Aya during the time freeze. As he glanced back at Aya lying on the ground, he noticed the scattered knives around her. "This is Miss Sakuya's doing..." Shun murmured to himself, realizing that Sakuya had swiftly intervened to protect him. "But, thank you, Miss Sakuya," he whispered, bowing appreciatively to the empty air.

After Shun finished sweeping the fallen leaves in the garden, he entered the mansion and carefully set the broom aside. With a sigh, he made his way to the library, where he found a few books scattered on the floor. "I'll need to tidy up these books," he said to himself, bending down to pick up the fallen books and carefully placing them back in their proper places on the shelves.

Oh? Shun? Is that you?" Patchouli's voice broke the silence, and Shun turned to see her standing there, her eyes examining him from head to toe.

"I understand," she said, her voice calm and composed.

"No, no, it's a misunderstanding!" Shun quickly interjected, trying to dispel any misconceptions.

Shun walked closer to Patchouli and started explaining the situation to her.

"Ahh, I see," Patchouli nodded in understanding. "At least Remi didn't punish you too harshly."

"But this is already hard," Shun sighed, expressing his struggle with the maid outfit and the unexpected tasks he had to perform.

Patchouli's expression softened slightly, and she replied, "Well, it won't last forever. Just endure it for today, and tomorrow you can go back to being a butler."

Shun appreciated Patchouli's words of encouragement and mustered a small smile. "Thank you, Miss Patchouli. I'll do my best."

Patchouli nodded and returned to her reading, leaving Shun to continue tidying up the books in the library.

"Shun? Wh-What are you wearing?!" she exclaimed, her voice filled with surprise. Koakuma, the demon librarian, stood before him, dressed in a black dress with white sleeves. Her long red hair cascaded down her back, complementing her striking appearance. Two small, bat-like wings adorned the sides of her head, showcasing her demonic nature. After all, she is indeed a devil.

"K-Koakuma," Shun stammered, slowly stepping back and tightly holding the maid skirt down. "I suppose I'll have to explain, won't I?" He let out a sigh, preparing himself for the conversation. However, before he could begin, Koakuma interjected with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Have you ever tried wearing a nurse outfit?" she asked, her voice laced with playful curiosity.

Shun looked at Koakuma with a puzzled expression. "Uh, come again?" he asked, seeking clarification.

Koakuma grinned mischievously and repeated her question. "I said, have you ever tried wearing a nurse outfit?"

"...Hey, Koakuma, would you prefer a slap or a smack?" he asks as he tidies up the book. "Ahaha~ I'm just joking!" she quickly adds.

"Hmm, it doesn't seem like you're just kidding," he remarks playfully.

"Hehehe." Koakuma then picks up a book and joins Shun in tidying up the library. "You know, I've heard that Marisa occasionally comes to borrow books from Patchouli."