Part 49 A Beautiful Night

Start from the beginning

She does not have her menstrual period today. In fact, according to the woman’s normal cycle - today is one of her more productive days, which means she will be easily aroused. 

Good. It’s all set.

He walked to the window and tapped the glass with his long fingers. He wanted everything to be perfect. Was there anything he’s forgotten?

He thought for a while and gave Faizi a call.

Faizi was sitting with a cup of coffee in his balcony at home. He was enjoying the holiday too. He took a sip and asked : “Master, aaj main aapki kya sewa kar sakta hoon?”

Karan said bluntly: “I am planning to have sex with Monami tonight. For the first time.  Do you have any tips for me?”

Faizi choked again.  “cough… cough…” Karan tum kabhi aise maar daloge hume...

—————-

Monami returned with a few shopping bags with her. To her surprise, the house was very quiet. His car keys were not there either. 

It’s the first day of the holiday.  Everywhere was packed with people doing Diwali shopping.  It’s very unusual that he would choose to go out on a day like this.

Then her phone rang.  It’s him.

Kya tum Ghar aa gayi?” He asked .  There’s music in the background where he was.  And his voice sounded low and a little muffled.

Haan, bs abhi aayi hoon.” She was curious.  “Tum kahan ho?”

Wait.” He turned to talk to someone else. After a while, he said to her: “You don’t need to know where I am. Tum jaake ready ho jao,  someone will come and pick you up soon.”

Monami was confused: “Pick me up? Lekin kyon?”

Karan laughed lightly: “To attend an important function with me.”

She hung up. An important function?  Is it something to do with Diwali celebrations with the police Department?

No matter what it was, she was just glad to be with him. 

But when she walked downstairs, she was shocked.

There waa a long black limousine waiting for her. There were roses on both sides of the door handle. A driver in his black uniform walked towards her. He bowed to her and opened the passenger seat doors. 

The neighbours were attracted to this unusual sight. A lot of them were standing around, looking. 

When she was in the car, she called Karan: “what is this all about? Why is a limousine here to pick me up?” 

Karan was silent on the other end. 

It goes without saying.” He finally answered: “I am on a date with you.”

Faizi’s first tip.

“You intend to wait for her to come home, then carry her  straight into the bedroom?  Atmosphere, mate.  The first time, atmosphere is very important.  Give her a romantic date that she will never forget, then things will progress naturally from there.”

——————-

She was a little stunned. 

Oh, so this was the important function. A date.

But it’s quite true. They have not been on a proper date before. 

Sorry, maine realise nahi kiya.” She smiled: “Thank you.”