xvi

*I really want to end this already
______________________________________

In a far away mountain, deep within it's forest is an abandon shrine; behind this shrine is a cave, that should have been sealed by a sacred ropes and paper talisman, which is already in tattered, burned and scattered uselessly on the ground.

Looking inside this cave, is nothing but a dark void, swallowing all light in it's mouth.

And in this dark forest, where the only light is from the fireflies surrounding the forest, a white figure step out from this dark void.

B-BMP

Golden eyes suddenly snap open, Zero breath raggedly as he clench his fist above his chest

B-BMP

Another golden eyes coldly open itself upon this world, Sesshomaru regard the surrounding indifferently as he rest his hand on Tenseiga.

B-BMP

Zero sit up on his bed while still holding his chest. His heart is beating loudly and tint of red start to shroud his eyes.

(He's here, he came for us) says his Yokai

"I know. I can feel him."

Zero feel his Yokai grin
(He's furious hahaha..... Let's go and meet our dear older brother)

"No. Don't forget, this is the time we will end everything." He stand up, walking closer to the window and placing his hand where the full moon located. "No time to play"

He turn around "Kanna, Hakudoshi.... I leave it to you"

It doesn't take long for them to reply "Yes papa", "leave it to us papa" and then disappear.

______________________________________

In such a beautiful night, a ball, where both Night class and Day class are present, except for certain individuals.

"What a bummer, Zero's not here" Rima pout as she lean on Shiki.

"Now now~ you two, stop looking so down. The day class are all looking at us so let's be all friendly, ok." Takuma said trying to cheer the two up.

They've been like that since they were denied to see Zero by Kanna

"Um. Excuse me. Ichijo-senpai?" They all turn and find Yuki

"Oh Yuki. Is there something we can help you with?" Takuma ask kindly

Yuki look hesitant "Ah, is Zero-..... No." She shake her head and change her question "Kaname-sama isn't here?"

"The president is alone on the terrace." Takuma answer kindly as Yuki thank him then ran toward the terrace.

"Such a naive little girl." Hakudoshi suddenly stated as he appear from the side.

"Wha-! Hakudoshi, what are you doing here!?" Takuma ask flustered, pulling Hakudoshi to the side, away from the eyes of the others, on which the girls already seen

"OMG! So cute!"

"Who is that child!?"

"Is it one of the Night class brother?"

"Look! He's with Ichijo-senpai."

Such is the girls from day class comments, while the night class look with curiosity.

"He he.... Father's order. I need to keep everyone here safe and not let anyone interfere with father." He said smiling innocently

Takuma who feel something wrong, nervously ask. "What do you mean?-"