║-𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Call it whatever you want, curls."

"I- what? Your not making any sense" I tell him.

"Arnt I?" He lifts an eyebrow.

"No.. where are we going?" I fold my arms over my chest. For some reason the movement makes him look down and clench his jaw slightly.

"A restaurant." He looks back up at me.

"Wha- a restaurant? I'm not going on a date with you."

"Like i said, call it whatever you want. But your coming with me and.." he takes a step closer, so close I can smell his cologne. "I know you want too."

I gulp. Okay, so maybe I did want to but it's just- I don't know..

"Unless... this is about what you have to do at the restaurant?" His voice changes, I can tell he actually cares.

"No- no it's not that. Fuck it, whatever let's just go."

He smirks and wraps a hand around my waist while he takes me down to his garage.

❀❀❀

"Let me guess, this is your restaurant?" I say as we sit ourselves down at a table in the far corner.

"Was it that obvious?" He asks.

"Nooo, the fact that everyone knows who you are and practically bowed at your presence definitely didn't give it away." I say sarcastically earning a faint smirk from him.

He hands me the menu and leans back in his chair, he probably already knows everything that's on it. I read through it flinching at the extreme prices and the fancy described food. I can't order any of this.. it's too much, too expensive. I don't deserve this.

"What do you want to order?" He asks after a few minutes.

Worry fills my lungs as I stare at the menu, I avert my gaze to him which actually kind of calmed me down. I almost decide to give up and order something when I suddenly realize the amount of people in the restaurant, every table is filled and sitting next to Valerio causes way more looks from people than normal. My hand trembles but I make a fist out of it, covering it up.

"I-I'm not that hungry to be honest." I say nervously, almost hiding my face in the menu.

"Amara."

"..Hm?" I look up from the menu that I was hiding my face in, no way I could eat here. It would be like eating in front of a whole damn stage.
I give him a pleading look letting all my emotions into it before masking my face ones again.

He grabs my hand, squeezes it, says. "Fuck the people staring they're not important, but if you really can't handle it I'll take you home and make you something there, okay?"

My heart literally lights on fire when he finishes, the way he cares about me is something I never even thought was possible.

"No, I- I can handle it. I'm fine." I'm not, but having him here might actually be the only reason I would ever be able to do this.

He brings my hand to his mouth, kissing it then placing it back on the table.

The server comes up to us not a minute later.

"Good evening Mr and Mrs Hernandez, I'll be your server tonight. Can I get you started with my drinks?"

I almost choke on, something- Mrs. Hernandez?!

"Oh god- no I'm not his- It's just Amara." I flinch, redness staining my cheeks.

I can sense Valerios evil grin and I'm not even looking at him.