꧁XXX : Helping them after a fight꧂

Helping  Them after a fight

♡︎

-

♡︎Finney Blake♡︎

-

School started maybe ten
minutes ago and Finney still hasn't came to class yet. At first j just thought he was sick but Finney almost never gets sick unless it's really bad. I was sitting at my desk , hitting my desk with my finger , making a beat when someone walked in. Luckily , the teacher , Mrs. Miller , wasn't there yet.

I looked up at whoever the person was , in hope that it was Finney. I couldn't see their face tho due to said persons hood being up. The person sits right next to me , in Finneys spot. I furrow my eyebrows , not fully understanding that this was Finney.

" Oh! Finney! Why is your hoodie on? It's like 94• degrees outside. " I told him , resting my head on my desk. " I-it's nothing , y/n. " that made me want to throw up. He never called me by my name unless he was mad or upset. " Are you sure? " I asked him , earning a small nod from him. After a few minutes he was rolling up his sleeves due to the heat.

" Take the hoodie off , love. Your obviously sweating and you dont need to over heat . " I told him , taking his hood down for him. My eyes grew wide and his red eye and bloody nose. His lip was also busted and there was some bleeding from the side of his head. " Oh my god!? What happened!? " I said , nearly screaming.

" Nothing.. it was just those assholes again. " he said , fiddling with his fingers and avoiding my eyes. I sigh , shaking my head. I grabbed my bag and his hand , leading him outside of the class room.  " Who. " I said , dragging him into the bathrooms and locking the door after making sure there was no one in there.

I grabbed a paper towel from the dispenser and wet it , squeezing it a little to make sure it wasn't dripping wet. I grabbed his chin , starting to wipe the dried blood . " Explain , now. " I demanded. " It was just Matt , Matty , and Buzz. That's all.. " he explained. " Finney you need to learn to defend yourself. " I told him , finishing wiping up the dried blood from his face.

" I try , y/n... " he said. My stomach began to turn as he said that. " I know , love... " I frowned , putting bandages on his cuts.. " I'm sorry you had to do this.. " he murmured. I look up at him , a frown formed from my lips. " Don't be sorry , this is what a partner is for. "  I smiled , gently kissing his cheek due to his split lip.

He pouted a bit , wanting a quick peck in the lips. I smile slightly before quickly kissing the corner of his lips. Finney began to smile at the quick peck on the lips. " please don't tell Robin. "  he murmured. " I don't think I have to , he's going to see you next period. " I said.

" Can we please maybe go home? " he asked , a frown tugging on his lips. I sigh , playfully rolling my eyes. " I guess~ " I dragged out. He smiled , carefully hugging me . I giggle as he did so , taking his hand and walking out of the bathrooms.

♡︎Robin Arellano

-

I was in class when the bell rang to dismiss us to our next class. I smile ,
quickly packing up my stuff and walking out of class. I watch as Robin enters into the uni-sex bathroom , blood dripping on the floor. I sigh , rolling my eyes. I quickly walk into the bathroom after him , clearing my throat once I was in there , causing for him to jump a little.