꧁III : They try to make a move/flirt꧂

They try to make a move/flirt

Finney Blake -

Finneys Pov:

I walked into science a bit early today , yes it was my normal but still. the only one else in class was Y/n/n , so I sat next to her. By time the bell rang the very last few students were rushing in making me and Y/n laugh. Halfway through the lecture I decided to listen to what Robin has been telling me to do for weeks , make a move. I slowly scorched my hand over to hers. After a minute of second guessing I put my hand on top of hers , gently closing mine around hers , making us hold hands . I felt Y/n relax a bit , when I looked towards her I could see her cheeks were  a scarlet red  I chuckled slightly before going back to my work , keeping my hand on hers.

Your POV :

I was one of the only ones in class seeing I was early and all. I watched as Finney and a few other kids came in. Finney sat beside me and we talked until class started. We watched a few kids scramble to there seats seeing the bell was about to ring and Mrs. Forester ( random teacher I made up-) wasn't to gracious when kids were late. Halfway through the lesson u felt something warm move on top of my hand and hold it. I looked at my hand realizing Finney was the one holding my hand. I smiled feeling my cheeks heat up. We remained like that for the rest of class , my cheeks were so red Mrs. Forester thought I was sick.

Robin Arellano -

Your POV :

I was standing at my locker , talking to this boy in my English class , he was asking what the homework was because he wasn't paying attention. " Hey , Y/n. " Robin spoke up from behind  " Oh , Hey Robin! " I sounded a bit excited but i simply brushed it off. Seeing this kid was Terrified of  Robin , he quickly left. " You know you're like , really pretty , right? " He asked , wrapping his arm around my shoulder. " Really? Well thank you , Robin. " I said , smiling and turning a bit pinkish. Robins hand slowly ( like very slowly ) slid his hand down to my waist , as if making sure I was comfortable. ( if your uncomfortable with his hand being there pretend it's still on your shoulder. ) After having a long talk me and Robin went out separate ways. Although I was still a bit confused on why he did that , I didn't mind at all.

Bruce Yamada -

Bruces POV:

I was walking over to my charm before class started. She was talking to one of her friends , Donna , but I still wanted to say hi. " Hello my charm. " I said hugging her from behind and picking her up and spinning her around , making her laugh. " I'm gonna leave you two lovebirds alone~ " Donna said , winking at Y/N. " Hey Bruce? " She said. God she was so pretty. " Yes , charm? " I said , putting her down.  " Why do you call me ' charm ' " She asked. " Because , whenever your with me it's like I have my own good luck charm y'know? " I laughed a bit all she did was tuck her hair behind her ears and smile. She was so pretty when she smiled.  " Alright , is your questions answered? " , " Yes very much so. " she said. She pulled me into a hug which I gladly returned. " I better get going , bye pretty boy. " , " Bye , charm " after she fully turned around I could feel my cheeks getting red . ' pretty boy '. My charm. ( you can not tell me this man is not your biggest simp)

Vance Hopper -

(Let's be honest bro would not stop flirting with you when he likes you. )

Vances POV :

I walked over to Y/n when she least expected it , grabbing her stomach and spinning her making her squeal. " Hey shitface. " I spoke up , putting her down. " God damn-it Hopper! " she sighed , rolling her eyes jokingly. " Which one? " I asked " Huh? " she looked at me weirdly. " Me or you? " I winked at her , she began to turn a crimson red falling right into my chest. I began to laugh my ass off , making her punch me " Ouch! Shitface! " I jokingly whined " I hate you , asshole. " she joked " You love me. " , " Sometimes. " , " HEY! " I said making her laugh. "I'm joking asshole. " she said and gently ruffled my hair. " ok now your getting it! " I picked her up over my shoulder , ruffling her hair harshly and running off with her , while she kept screaming at me.

Billy Showalter -

Your POV:

Me and Billy we're watching a movie on my couch , it was getting late and I was getting pretty tired. My eyes started closing tiredly but I tried to stay awake to not seem like a bum. Billy lied down and pulled me next to him , cuddling me. " What are you doing? " I ask , being a bit confused why this man just pulled me down to cuddle him. " I'm tired , your tired , so why not. " he said , you could hear the tired tone in his voice. I just laid there waiting for him to fall asleep. Once he did , I settled into a more comfortable position to where he was peacefully laying on top of me , holding onto me for dear life. I began to gently play with his hair. He began to smile that's when I realized he wasn't asleep " I'm sorry , did I wake you? " you whispered. " No , you didn't , but I like this much more. "  he said , nestling his head into the crook of my neck and falling asleep. I was up for a bit lobger playing with his hair before I eventually fell asleep aswell.

Griffin Stagg -

Griffins POV :

Y/n was sitting next to me , reading one of the many books I recommended her to read. She wa smiling while reading the book , like a lot. He hand was lying on the table , her fingers taping every few seconds or so. I decided this was the perfect time to make a subtle move. I gently placed my hand on hers. She didn't move it , she didn't complain , she just let my hand and hers rest together. If anything her cheeks became a light pink color and she wouldn't stop smiling. That of course made me smile , my cheeks were already red and they felt like they were on fire to be honest. Oh well I guess?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my dear readers , two posts in one day because I love the very few of you! ♡︎

I might make a third imagine thing today depends if your lucky 🫢man Bruce in this one tho is just <33333333333333

Words - 1,120 👍🏻