⍟ Why can't you want me like the other boys do? | Bruce Yamada x Fem reader ⍟

!In this you two are not dating!

Your Pov :

Me and Bruce have been friends since we were seven. Well now we're both 15 and it's not the same anymore. Don't get me wrong , Bruce still hangs out with me and all but not as much as he used to. Lately he's been talking about a mystery girl and refuses to tell me her name. A few weeks ago he started getting distant. I just suspected he wanted  time alone and all but it's Ben awhile.. All I really wanted was his attention. I've liked him for three years now. I've never seen to catch his eye in that way tho , almost every other guy had a crush on me in school. Why can't you want me like the other boys do? ( I wish )

Time skip to after school

I sighed , closing the door behind Robin. " You alright? " Robin asked , looking genuinely concerned. " yes , I'm fine. I'm gonna go out to the treehouse tho. " I smiled , grabbing my book and heading outside. My uncle had this set up for awhile from when me , Robin , and Bruce were little. Me and robin had a one year age gap so we weren't to different. As I was walking outside , I heard noises coming from the tree house. I climber nearly all the way up , peaking my head up to see who the kid was. I didn't expect it to be Bruce seeing me and him haven't hung out in a while. " Oh , hey. I didn't know you still came up here. " I said , smiling at him. All that idiot did was smile , going back to his book. " did I do something? " I asked , fully going into the tree house. " No? Why do you ask? " , " Why do I ask? Oh I don't know Bruce maybe because my best friend for 8 years has been ignoring me for  three weeks , acting like I wasn't even on this planet. " tears began to role down my cheeks , I didn't realize I was crying until I saw Bruce's hurt expression. He almost immediately hit up ,'pulling me into a hug , my head in the crook of his neck while he rubbed my back. " Why can't you want me like the other boys do? " I asked him. It took him a moment to register what I just said.

Bruce's Pov :

" Why can't you want me like the other boys do? " She asked between tears. I pulled away from the hug slowly , still registering what she said. " What? " , " God Bruce! Are you this clueless to not realize that I like you? I have for three fucking years! You seem to have no interest in me unlike the other boys at school. " you started to chuckle inbetween tears , her face becoming more and more red with embarrassment. I gently put my finger on her chin and pulled her into a gentle  kiss  in which she just melted into. " You know the mystery girl? " I asked. " Yeah? " , " Well , she's you. I've like you for longer than I can remember. " I said , pulling her into another kiss. " Will you be my girlfriend? " I asked her in between a kiss. " yes , of course. " you said , smiling into the kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words - 538

Hello my dears! I have been in the mood to wright some Bruce oneshots!  I love how this turned out actually! Tell me what you guys want more of!