⍟ Icecream | Bruce Yamada x Fem reader ⍟

Ice cream

You were at another one of Bruce's baseball games. You have never missed a single game and it wasn't unnoticed by Bruce. Every time he heard you cheer for him his stomach began to get even more butterflies then he already had. Of course , Bruce's team won the game in which he was so happy about. You were also happy for Bruce and the two of you decided to go back home to hang out for a while.

Your POV :

" So . What do you want to do?? " i asked Bruce. " I don't know , hang out , relax? " he said , sounding more like a question. " I know!! How about we go get ice cream at the park?? " he suggested . Sounding like a little boy who saw a balloon animal cart. " Oooo! Yeah! " I was practically buzzing because of how excited I was. I grabbed some money and me and Bruce headed downstairs and left. I hopped on my bike and he hopped on his and we left for the park. The park wasn't far from my house which was good. As soon as we got there Bruce practically ran to the ice cream truck. There was a decently long line which made Bruce complain a bit. He's mostly patient except when it comes to ice cream. ( imagine being lactose intolerant like me 😭 ) " what can I get you two? " the guy asked. " One Mint Chocolate Chip and a (y/f/i) please. " ( totally not needed but my favorite is chocolate chip cookie dough like it's so good fr ) " Alright , that will be $4.36. " The man smiled at me and Bruce. I payed the man and he gave us our ice cream. " Thank you! " i yelled as Bruce rushed me and him away to the park benches. " Thank you so much. " Bruce smiled. " Of course Bruce! " i smiled. He is so cute when he is happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry i haven't posted in like forever. I had a sleepover with my friend from Thursday-Saturday and i had church yesterday. Not to mention time change was yesterday. I hate frickin time change. 🥲