Chapter Fourteen : The Wedding "I Do's"

JEN'S MILK-O-SHAKE MALT SHOP DINER

The next morning, I slowly walks inside the diner and looks at Jonny. He and I exchange looks at each other.

 He and I exchange looks at each other

"Hi, Jonny." I greeted him, slowly walking up to him and slides into the booth table across from him. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I just have to asks you a question?" Jonny asked me.

"Okay. What is it?" I asked him.

"Do you love me or not?" Jonny asked me.

"Are you serious kidding me?" I asked him, annoyed. "You're getting married today and you asked me that question?"

"It's a simple question, Vinny." Jonny said to me.

"I admit, I did love you. But you moved on with Monica and reconciled with her." I tell him.

"So, you're saying that you don't love me anymore?" Jonny asked me.

"Like I said, I did love you." I said to him.

"Lair." Jonny said to me with a small attitude. "You just want me to get married to Monica, so, you can go back to Aaron."

"That's not true, Jonny, and you know it." I tell him, bewildered. "And speaking of my best friend, Monica, you made your choice. So, suck it up, Jonny Zuko."

Jonny and I exchange tense looks at each other and I slides out of the booth table and walks away, walking out of the diner.

*~*~*

CLEARWATER SWIMMING HOLE

That afternoon, Aaron and I had drove in my Volkswagen van. He and I are sitting on the small cliff.

"You wanna go for a swim?" Aaron asked me.

"Sure." I said.

Aaron and I exchange small smiles at each other. He gets up, undressing himself.

Now, half naked, shirtless, wearing his boxer briefs, Aaron leaps into the water, and gently runs his hand in his damped fluffy hair.

I gets up, pulling off my ankle boots, my jacket, and my dress. Now, half naked, wearing my lavender Natori feathers bra and undies, I gently leaps into the water.

Aaron and I exchange playfully chuckles with each other, splashing each other with water. And then, we stop.

"Thanks for cheering me up, Aary." I thanked him with a small smile.

"You're welcome." Aaron said.

"Aaron?" I said.

"I know what you're gonna say, Vinny. Jonny and Monica are getting married in a few hours, and we're spending some time together." Aaron said.