Chapter Two : A Stained Of Darkness

Violet (VO) Another sunny day over the small town of ArrinDale. But yet, there's a dark gray cloud looming over it.

*~*~*

ARRINDALE UNIVERSITY ACADEMY

The next morning, in the half crowded school hallway, I'm at my locker, putting my backpack inside.

I gently close my locker and Jonny Zuko is there, wearing his Eagle leather jacket.

"Hi, Gorgeous." Jonny greeted me with a smile and winks at me.

"Hey, Jonny." I greeted him back at him.

"We didn't get a chance to talk about our kiss." Jonny said.

"You surprised me with a kiss." I said to him.

Jonny and I exchange small smiles at each other. And suddenly, everyone's phones chimes and buzzes. Even Jonny and Mines.

Jonny and I pulls out our phones and looks at a picture of Jonny and Me kissing each other in his dark blue Camaro car outside of Jen's Diner last night.

JONNY ZUKO AND VIOLET OLSON HOT AND HEAVY.
Leaves His Hookup Girl Monica Russo For Sweetheart Violet.
Ooh La La 💋💋💕💕

"Oh my gosh." Sonya said.

Jonny and I exchange looks at each other and I looks at Cherry Jenzo and walks over to her.

"Cherry?" I said to her.

Cherry is at her locker. "What do you want, Diana Princess?"

"You have something to say, say it to my face." I tell her.

Cherry looks at me, putting her hands on her hips. "How was Jonny? I'm pretty sure that you two enjoyed that sweet little kiss."

"My relationship with Jonny is none of your business, Cherry." I tell her. "But heck, drama and gossip is your thing."

"Oh, please, Violet? Everyone here practically knows that the Ladies Boy Jonny Zuko has the hots for you. He even broke up with Monica Russo, so, he can be with you." Cherry said to me.

"What's with you? Other than your divorced parents? Is that why you're so grumpy all the time and make yourself feel better with college drama and gossip?" I said to her.

Cherry becomes annoyed and pushes me away from her.

"Oh, geez, I didn't mean to hit a nerve." I said to Cherry.