Chapter Seven : Carnival Glum Fun

ARRINDALE UNIVERSITY ACADEMY

The next morning, Jonny Zuko and The Eagles are wearing their leather Eagle jackets, wandering around in the hallway.

Robby Rooney, an Arts&Crafts club-mate of mine, is putting up some canvas paintings on the display wall outside of the Arts&Crafts room

Eric and Matt exchange playfully looks and decides to playfully mess with Robby.

"Hey, there, Robby." Eric greeted Robby him.

Robby sighs to himself. "Can you guys please, leave me alone?"

Eric gently takes a canvas painting from Robby and walks away. "Nice canvas painting, Rooney? What are you gonna paint next?"

"A hot air balloon? Or maybe, a balloon?" Matty suggested.

"Eric? Matty? Leave Robby alone." Jonny said to his best friends.

"Alright, fine." Eric said.

"And give Robby back his canvas painting." I tell Eric.

Eric hands Robby back his canvas painting. Robby gently takes back his canvas painting.

Robby looks at Jonny. "Thanks, Jonny."

"You're welcome." Jonny said.

Robby looks at Me. "And thanks to you too, Violet."

"You're welcome, Robby. I'll see you in the Arts&Crafts room." I said to him.

"You too." Robby said, walking away with his canvas painting.

Jonny, Clarke, Eric and Matty looks at Me. And I looks at them with a really look on my face.

"Really, guys?" I said to them.

"We were just playfully messing with him, V. No need to be all serious all the time." Eric said.

"I am not." I said.

"And besides, classes are canceled. And there's a carnival at the ArrinDale Park this afternoon." Eric said.

"A carnival at the ArrinDale Park? Sounds fun." Clarke said.

*~*~*

TAVERN BODGE LOCAL BAR AND LOUNGE CLUBHOUSE

I slowly walks inside the dimly-lit main living room and is messy. The lounge round tables are smashed. The vending machine is shattered.

"Boni?" I called out to my older big sister, worriedly.

"Violet? Stay where you are, there's glass on the carpet floor." Boni said, slowly walks up to me.