*15

We finally found the house Felix was staying at

We finally found the house Felix was staying at. He was far out where there's no people or house there. Which was perfect for me. I gathered my men and we went off. 

Once we made it to the house we got out with our guns out. One of  my guys shot the guards up front. I kicked the door in and went inside the house. Men came rushing over and I shot at them. 

I made my way upstairs where I found Felix. 'Hello Chase." I didn't want to speak to him but I also didn't want to kill him too fast. I wanted Amara to have her fun. 

I shot him in the knees and walked over to him. He was screaming out from his lungs. "I'm going to take my time with you.' I pistol whipped him and grabbed him. "bring him to the cells." i told Jose. He nodded and took the body.

I went down to the cells and saw Amara. My poor girl.

Chase laid beside me in the bed

Chase laid beside me in the bed. His fingers ran through my hair. "I'm sorry you had to go through that." He kissed my neck making me smile. 

"You keep apologizing like it's your fault." Chase kissed up and down my neck. "But it is. If I didn't trust that stupid fucker than this wouldn't have happened." I sighed and cuddled up into him. 

"You thought you could trust him and it's ok." He kissed my lips and pushed his tongue into my mouth. I got on top of him and started to grind on him. 

There was a knock at the door making me groan. "Chase?" That voice. Chase grabbed my waist and put me down on the bed. He went and opened the door. "Lilac."

His fiance. I forgot all about his fucking fiance. He walked out of the room leaving me with my thoughts. God I forgot about that girl. If I was her and I found out that my fiance was with another girl I would kill him. 

Then cry. The door opened and Chase walked in. Lilac peeked inside of the room and her eyes landed on me. Her eyes widened as the door closed. 

I honestly felt bad. But that soon passed as Chase came over to me. "Now where were we?" Chase came onto the bed and kissed my lips. He pushed my legs up to my chest as he dry humped me. I laughed as he went to kiss my neck. 

"I've missed this pussy. I haven't tasted your pussy in so long." I brought him to my lips and pushed my tongue into his mouth. My fingers ran through his silky hair. 

He ripped the shirt off of me and kissed his way up to my breast before pulling them out of my bra. He sucked on my nipples, his tongue swirling around them. I moaned, arching my back to push them further into his mouth. "You like that?" He asked.

I nodded my head. He pulled away from my breast and came to my lips. He placed soft kisses on my lips and face. "I'm going to make you feel good baby. So fucking good."

Edited version