01

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Purely fictional, businesses, places, events, locales and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

Please note that I will be using the mixture of reality and fictional when it comes to some of their names. This story DOES not tell the reality of their lives its pure fictional, any resemblance to actual events is purely coincidental.

This story is not affiliated with the real actors.

Please be advised that this story contains mature themes and strong language that are not suitable for very young audiences. Read at your own risk.

***

Olivia

Since my Dad and Sister are away, i decided to throw a little party at our place since it is also the last week of summer vacation, school year is going to start again, so i invited all the students at Cornwall College. Freshmen, Sophomores, everyone was invited. Literally everyone, if i do the math, hundreds of students or more if they invited more people they know. I'm smiling myself seeing how this party turns out.

I giggled when someone hug me from behind and turns me around. "Daniel" I said then he stole a peck kiss from me. I push him a bit then he laughs. Daniel is the captain of the football team and Matthew's half brother and also Matthew is one of my bestfriends.

"Miss you princess" He said then i laughed, trying to kiss me again but someone save me from him by pulling him away from me.

"Matty!" We hug. "Thank you" I whispered then he laughs. "You're welcome"

"What the hell man" Daniel push him then they laugh and fist bump.

I shook my head looking at them laughing at each other. Then they left to grab a drink, while walking to find my friends, real friends, i saw Matty and Daniel talking to some sophomore girls. I rolled my eyes and chuckles.

"Liv!" I heard someone yelled. I turned around and saw Peyton, Madison and Iris giggling towards me. I smiled and walk towards them.

"I'm so glad you're here!" I told them

"We wouldn't miss this for the world" Madison said

We went to the pool area. The party gone wild because, some sophomores are literally naked, and these football players and guys are enjoying it. I didn't care because its a party, my friends and i grab drinks and played beer pong.

"Whooooh!" Peyton cheered. It was Peyton, Iris, Me Vs. Daniel, Beau and Harvey

And obviously we were losing but it doesn't matter because we are having fun. Daniel walk towards me, lift me to spin. I was slightly punching him while giggling to put me down. When he puts me down, i push him down the pool. People cheered. Some laughs at him, he puts his head out and laughs. He was asking for my help, i shrug and tried to help him get off the pool but then he pulled me down with him.

"Jerk" I said and laugh

Then Madison, Iris, Peyton and Matthew also jumps into the pool. With some other people too. They put music really loud. My friends and I are playing into the pool. Daniel touching me but i was pushing him away. Thankfully, Matty's always here to help me get away with his bestfriend.

We got off the pool and dried, started drinking again and dancing the whole night like no one else matters.

Gabriel

The Billionaires Daughterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें