Feng Xiyun nodded helplessly, expressing that she understood.

    Turning to look at the other disciples with a serious expression on his face, he asked sharply: "What happened here, don't you know that private use of force is prohibited in the assessment meeting?" Her eyes fell on Feng Yunjing

    , For a moment, I was a little curious about what kind of person was allowed to take care of that boy Pei Du so attentively.

    The young man is not very old, but his face is neither humble nor overbearing, without any panic, his eyes are clear, and his face is righteous.

    Feng Xiyun nodded in satisfaction, that kid Pei Du had a pretty good eye.

    Looking at the other person, Liu Xiujie became very excited the moment Feng Xiyun appeared.

    As if he had expected the scene where Feng Yunjing would be expelled from the assessment, his face was filled with uncontrollable joy.

    Liu Xiujie couldn't wait to point to Feng Yunjing, and respectfully said to Feng Xiyun: "The elder, it's him who used martial arts privately in the assessment meeting." "Look,

    this is the evidence." Liu Xiujie pointed to a shallow scar on his neck. Bloodstain showed a triumphant smile towards Feng Yunjing.

    Pei Du looked at Feng Yunjing, and found that the young man was holding his own sword tightly with anger in his eyes.

    Feng Yunjing is actually a little regretful now, he shouldn't be so impulsive, he started here, but he can't bear it, someone insults Pei Du.

    But when he thought that if he was really expelled from the assessment, wouldn't he have failed the young master's cultivation during this period, and also made the young master suffer ridicule because of him.

    When Feng Yunjing thought of this, he felt as if his whole heart was being clenched by a big hand. It was extremely uncomfortable, and he tightly held the sword that Pei Du gave him in his hand.

    It seems that they want to draw not much power from there.

    "You have been disqualified from the assessment." Feng Xiyun pointed at the person in front of her and said calmly.

    Feng Yunjing lowered his head, only hearing Feng Xiyun's words, his whole body froze.

    In an instant, the whole heart seemed to have landed in an abyss, and there was a layer of gloom in the clear eyes.

    Really got disqualified.

    He is really useless.

    Feng Yunjing bit his lip and didn't look up.

    But Liu Xiujie next to him saw Feng Xiyun's hand gesture, which was clearly pointing in his own direction.

    That meant that he was the one who was disqualified, not Feng Yunjing. Liu Xiujie's eyes were full of disbelief.

    He couldn't help retorting: "Elder, isn't that right? Why am I the one who was disqualified?" "Are

    you questioning me?

    " Speak up.

    "No, no." He stammered back, turned around and ran away in embarrassment.

    Only then did Feng Yunjing realize that it was the person next to him who was disqualified.

    Pei Du noticed that the young man's expression changed rapidly, with one sad and one happy in an instant, so he couldn't help feeling a little amusing.

    Feng Xiyun nodded slightly in Pei Du's direction, and Pei Du returned a grateful smile.

    Feng Yunjing thought he was lucky that he was not held accountable, but he noticed that Elder Feng, who was always serious, seemed to smile at him before leaving.

    That smile seemed to carry a deep meaning that he couldn't understand.

    Feng Yunjing didn't think much about it.

    The Inner Sect Assessment Conference will be held in three days, each for one day.

    After the talent test, Feng Yunjing returned to the yard.

    And Pei Du rushed back to the room ahead of Feng Yunjing.

    After removing the illusion from his face, he sat down at the table.

    There was a cup of half-cold tea next to him, people would have thought that he was waiting in the room.

    This was what Feng Yunjing saw when he came in.

    The man's slender and tall figure, his white jade-like face was slightly cool, the breeze blew through a few strands of black hair, and his white clothes were spotless.

    Seeing Pei Du, the boy's face was full of joy, and he couldn't wait to walk into the room, wanting to share his test results with Pei Du.

    However, Pei Du raised his eyes slightly, looked at the boy, and opened his thin lips lightly: "I heard that something happened in the test field."

    The voice was different from the previous one.

He had too many differences, but Feng Yunjing faintly felt that there was a little indifference inside.

    As soon as Pei Du finished speaking, he saw that the young man stayed where he was, not knowing what to do, and did not move forward.

    Feng Yunjing didn't know how to answer this question for a while.

    If the young master heard those words, would he hate him because of it?

    After all he seemed pretty useless and causing trouble.

    What he didn't notice was the slightly raised corners of Pei Du's lips.