Chapter 6

Christian & Isabelle

"Dispose his body," I said to Jason as I walked out of Giovanni's safe house, after I killed him while torturing him for the invasion he did at my base

"Dispose his body," I said to Jason as I walked out of Giovanni's safe house, after I killed him while torturing him for the invasion he did at my base. I took out a handkerchief out of my pocket and wiped the blood off my hands. "Get my jet ready, I'm leaving, I've things to take care of. But, you're staying here, Monté Carlo has some things that are in need of attention. Address them."

***

I boarded the jet and left for Italy. We were to take off in 10 minutes. I sat down, and my phone rang, picking it up, I sighed.

"Ciao mamma," I said. (Hi Mom).

"Ciao, what are you doing?" She replied (Hi).

"Just got off a mission, so I was heading home now."

"Ahhhhh, perfetto! I'm coming to see you on Wednesday, four days later, so don't go anywhere." (Perfect!)

"Sì mamma." (Yes Mom). "I've got to go now, my jet is to take off soon."

"Arrivederci!" (See you soon).

"Ciao," I hung up and threw my head back. (Bye). I love my mother, but right now with all the shit going on, I do not wish for her to come to my mansion, but I cannot say no to her either, so I've got no choice but to let her come.

 I love my mother, but right now with all the shit going on, I do not wish for her to come to my mansion, but I cannot say no to her either, so I've got no choice but to let her come

Someone knocked on the door. I walked towards it and opened it to find a rather young woman in a pair of jeans and a red crop top standing outside. She didn't look any older than 16, way younger than all the other maids here. " I'm Aubrey, Aubrey Mayers," she said, shooting me a wide smile, and I smiled back. 

"You... look quite younger than everyone else here, how old are you?"

"She's fifteen," another voice answered.

"I'm almost sixteen actually," Aubrey corrected.

"Miss I am very sorry if my daughter was be-" I cut her off.