Chapter 2

"T-training?" I said with widened eyes

"You will be working with us so you need to train first. Now go get ready," Danielle replied looking down at her phone.

I hesitated at first but quietly obeyed because I knew that fighting it won't help my situation, it'll only worsen it. I closed the door and went inside the bathroom. I had a quick shower, put on a sports bra, a pair of trousers, and a jacket, and then tied my hair up into a messy bun.

"I'm ready," I said as I opened the door. Danielle hummed in response and told me to follow her. She took me downstairs towards the end of the left side of the mansion, where the gym was.

After 3 hours of constant training, we were finally done. I can't believe they made me work out on an empty stomach at seven thirty in the morning. I was about to lie down when someone knocked on the door. I groaned and opened it. "Miss please come with me for breakfast," a maid said and I nodded. She escorted me to the dining hall and then left. I sat down, as a few other maids served breakfast. Danielle came in a few minutes after I was served and sat across from me.

"Do you still have your phone?" asked Danielle.

"Y-yes," I replied.

"Even if you do request for someone to come and help you, it won't work. It'll only waste your time, no one can help you now. Wouldn't matter if you call the police, even they fear sir."

I looked down and started to fidget with my fingers, "I know. I think you heard my conversation and that's why you're telling me this. Well, I wasn't gonna ask anyone for help because I very well knew it wouldn't have been of any use."

"It's good that you know," she said "Be ready at 3 p.m. You will have another training session."

Great, I've to train more. I was taken back upstairs shortly after Danielle had left. I was already tired enough. As I got back into my room, I shut the door, stripped out of my clothes, and got into the shower. As the hot water flowed down my body, I felt relaxed. I came out after a long shower, and hell it felt good. I put on a pastel blue crop top and a pair of light blue skinny jeans. I took out my diary from the shelf in the closet. As I turned the pages, all those beautiful memories came back, and then there came that one point where all there was, was how painful my life is now. "I wish there would be some kind of miracle that would just turn my life over. I wish my life could change and become better," I said.

***

"Here," Danielle said handing me a gun, and my eyes widened, "For this training session, you'll be learning how to use a gun." I was now in a different room, where I was bought for my second training session.

"I-I c-can't," I said.

"You have to," she replied in a cold tone.

"But-"

"No buts, you will do this," she cut me off as I gulped the lump that formed in my throat and looked down, "Now, first off, you'll learn how to reload the gun, and I hope you know how to pull the trigger." I simply nodded. "Good."

"This is how you reload a gun," she said, "And this is how you unload a gun. Your turn."

"Can you show it again, please?"

"Pay attention and observe carefully." She showed it to me again and now it was my turn. I failed to do it the first few times but succeeded to do it properly. Due to being slow at reloading and unloading, I had to repetitively do it for about an hour or so.

"That'll be enough for today. Let's try dry firing now."

"O-okay."

"Focus on the target, aim, and then shoot. Understood?" I simply nodded.

For about an hour, I was dry firing. When the clock hit 5, Danielle told me that we were done for the day and I could go back to my room now. As I entered my room, I went toward the shelf that was beside the balcony and picked a book to read. Every time I had a lot on my mind, I'd read, because reading, for some reason, always calmed me down.

***

 A maid came to call me downstairs for dinner and that was when I realized it was already eight. Gosh, how time passes. I told her that I'd be downstairs in a few minutes and that she could go.

"How dare you run away and betray me?" A man with a deep voice said from I think the living room. My eyes widened and an audible gasp left my mouth, someone just got shot. 

***
If you guys like the story please vote and comment!