"Is an honor, princess. After all, you were the one who freed me."

Deirys opened her mouth when the sound of fighting reached her. She put her hood over her head and opened the door carefully. She looked out and after making sure there was no one in the hallway she stepped outside. She had to leave the building before someone recognized her. She made it down the stairs when she saw what the noise was. A fight had broken out between a few men and when the guards intervened the fight had gotten larger, more people piling in. She could see about ten gold cloaks involved. The fight was almost finished as the gold cloaks took control of the situation quickly. Deirys was moving along the far wall, making sure her face was turned away. Someone crashed into her, almost sending her to the ground, if the man behind her had not stopped her fall by grabbing her hips. Deirys turned around and her eyes widened when she looked into her uncle's eye.

Aemond's eyes widened when he realized who he was holding, then his eyes narrowed and he grabbed her arm, dragging her up the stairs. He opened the door of one of the first rooms he came across and pushed her inside, slamming the door behind him. Aemond ripped the hood off her head. For a moment he just stared at her, like he could not believe she was actually in a pleasure house.

"Have you lost your mind?" He turned away and then turned back to her. "What are you doing here? Do you have any idea what would happen if anyone found out you were in a pleasure house?"

"Why would they say anything?" Deirys crossed her arms over her chest. "Men come to pleasure houses all the time and fuck as many women as they want."

"What are you trying to say?"

"Nothing, I was just giving you an answer." He looked like he was seconds away from strangling someone and since she was the only one in the room. He had never looked at her that way, which made her want to push him even more. She gave him a seductive smile. "Why can't I fuck who I want?"

Before she had a chance to say anything else her back hit the wall. Aemond's hand gripped her hair, pulling her head back and his mouth was on hers. Deirys did not hesitate to return the kiss, opening her mouth to let his tongue in. Deirys hands' wrapped around Aemond's neck, kissing him back with everything in her. Their mouths devoured each other, and their tongues tangled together. Aemond pushed his hips into hers, making her moan. Deirys body felt hot and heavy, she could feel heat pulling low in her belly. She wanted to melt into him. Aemond's hand gripped her hair tighter, making her scalp tingle and she moaned louder. Aemond's other hand went to the back of her knee, lifting her leg and opening her to him. Deirys wrapped her leg around his hip and gripped his neck tighter when he ground his hips into hers.

"You drive me to distraction." Aemond's lips left her mouth and traveled down her neck, he would stop along the way to suck on her skin, making her moan and grind her hips against his. "I cannot think of anything else, but you."

"I also think of nothing but you."

Deirys sucked in a breath when Aemond sucked on an especially sensitive spot between her neck and shoulder. This time it was Deirys who gripped Aemond's hair and brought his face back up to hers. She drew his bottom into her mouth, sucking on it, and his hips pushed her body tighter against the wall. Deirys did not know it would feel like this, her body felt hot like it was on fire, and she wanted to burn. Someone slammed against the door and their mouths separated. Aemond looked into her eyes, their breathing fast, and unhooked her leg from his waist, bringing it down. Aemond stepped back until he was a few feet away from her and Deirys had to hold on to the wall to keep herself upright, her legs were still shaking. The way Aemond kept looking at her did not make things any easier. Deirys ran her gaze all over his body and that's when he noticed his uniform.