Chapter 6: Helping out the Sirens, Part 1

(2 Weeks Later...)

(No One's POV:)

Vulture has finally managed to move over that small display of power he did. While he is still wary about losing his troops, he is losing that fear. Currently, He's finally going to see his new troops: the Ankylosaurus.

 Currently, He's finally going to see his new troops: the Ankylosaurus

Currently, only 4 were born. Vulture named them Club, Sasha, Mike and Bumpy. Obviously the last one is named after a specific Ankylosaurus..

Mike: "Hey, it's the boss!"

The four Ankylosaurus soon swoon over Vulture.

Vulture: "..Greetings! I'm just here to see how are you four doing.."

Sasha: "We're doing good, boss."

Vulture: "That's Good."

Suddenly, one of the Pyroraptor mercenaries came in to inform Vulture about something. It was "Crimson", the reddish one.

Crimson: "Boss, the Kaprosuchus you requested are soon to hatch!"

Vulture: "Really!?"

Crimson: "Yeah.. we hope you'd come fast!"

Vulture: "Alright.. I'll go. Don't wreck the compound, you four!"

The Mortem Rex jokingly says to the Ankylosaurus. Soon, he arrived at the Production Floor, and Crimson was right. Alongside the Pyroraptor pack, he saw the eggs gain cracks overtime, and after some 3 seconds, they hatched, revealing a quite specific type of Kaprosuchus..

 Alongside the Pyroraptor pack, he saw the eggs gain cracks overtime, and after some 3 seconds, they hatched, revealing a quite specific type of Kaprosuchus

Vulture: "Perfect..."

(My POV:)

I was.. very Happy! My Kaprosuchus troops just hatched, 6 in total! You may be wondering.. why the tusks? Kaprosuchus don't have that!

Well, it's because these aren't your average Kaprosuchus, these are the Primeval variants. Y'know, those from that TV Series..

I nuzzle the infants so they imprint on me. Two of the hatchling Kaprosuchus nuzzle me back, which the rest soon do aswell. Children are nice, aren't they..