Chapter 2: The Hunt

(No One's POV:)

Ever since Vulture and his troops revealed themselves, the Omatikaya clan began worshipping them on some occasions. While still far from being important beings in their religion, they were important to the Omatikaya, who saw them as guardians despite their Earth origins.

Currently, a group of Na'vi were heading to the Ingen compound with offerings. After a while of walking, they reach the Aviary. Eventually, they ring a piece of debris they attached to the entrance via a string. The debri causes a loud noise, which alerts the recent Alpha Pteranodon.

This genetically modified Pteranodon was found by Vulture when it was in it's egg, Since its incubator managed to stay online before going into deactivation eventually

This genetically modified Pteranodon was found by Vulture when it was in it's egg, Since its incubator managed to stay online before going into deactivation eventually. Due to its new genetics, the newborn modified Pteranodon grew rather fast during the weeks. While still young, it is brave and incredibly cares for his fellow pterosaurs.

The Na'vi group gaze at the Alpha Pteranodon in front of them, and presents their offerings in a respectful manner. As usual, the alpha takes the offerings, flying towards the Compound. Before the Na'vi left, one Geosternbergia suddenly flew towards them in a graceful manner, carrying a couple of fish to give to them.

Na'vi #1: "..a Gift?.."

The Geosternbergia nods. The first Na'vi in the group bows down.

Na'vi #1: "..We are very grateful for this. Thank you."

The large pterosaur soon flies back to the cliffs in the Aviary as the Na'vi leave the area, returning back to the Omatikaya clan.

(My POV:)

While my pterosaurs were in charge of bringing the offerings to me, me and my Pyroraptors were busy activating an incubator to hatch the newest species in our troops: the Ankylosaurus. I went with the ones on Isla Sorna rather than Nublar, since I liked them quite better.

Me: "Hey Green, how's the incubator?"

Green: "almost online, Master.."

Me: "Good."

I approach the incubator, waiting for Green to activate it. Raptors sure are smart..

 Raptors sure are smart