Q+A and an update.

All of these questions are going to be anonymous. I'm not naming names.

1. Are you going to kill more people?

A: Yes. Some other importation people will die for the story.

2. How is Sasuke going to get his Mangekyou Sharingan?

A: That I can't answer. It's too important, but he will be getting it.

3. Is Neji going to die?

A: No. He's going to live, but something will be happening to him.

4. Will you revive Jariya with Edo Tensei?

A: No. There is no way I can write that and make it good. Sorry.

5. Does Naruto know Tobi is Obito, or does he even know he exists?

A: Jariya did tell Naruto about Obito in a letter, so he does know he's part of the Akasuki, but he only knows him as Tobi

6. Is Naruto going to kill anyone?

A: One person. Not telling who~.

7. WHEN IS THE SASUNARU GOING TO START???!!!

A: Jezz, no need to be so loud! It's hard for me to write it with what is going on right now, but there is going to be just some straight(or rather gay)- up Sasunaru fluff after the pain arc.

8. Is Sasuke going to have the same Mangekyou Sharingan powers?

A: Yes.

9. How old are you?

A: Not telling. Secret.

10. Male or female?

A: Female.

11. What chapter took you the longest to write? Not counting technical issues.

A: Hmm. In all honestly, it was Ch. 43. Naruto fighting Orochimaru was a pain to get right.

12. Is Orochimaru coming back?

A: ... I think you know. ; )

13. Will there be smut?

A: NO!

14. Is Itachi going to die?

A: No spoilers...

15. How many hours, on average, does it take you to write a chapter.

A: Anywhere from 2 or 10 hours, just getting the details right. There are some chapters that I can write in 30 minutes, but some take a lot more thinking.

16. What chapter was your favorite to write and least favorite to write?

A: Uhhh, why must you ask me this? Um, I think my favorite is Ch. 0. It was a lot of fun to just write the first episode of the original series. For least favorite, honestly, I'm going to have to go with Prologe 4. It was really long, and getting everyone in it was hard.

17. How long will the story be?

A: Good question. I have no idea!

18. Do you plan on writing more Naruto fanfictions?

A: Not anytime soon. After I finish this, I'm going to start finishing my other stories. I do have two stories on MHA that I have 20 and 40 chapters that I'm going to start publishing, though I'm not sure when.

19. Are you changing to a weekly upload?

A: In all honesty, I do like the weekly upload, but that might be because this is a harder arc to write, so they are likely to speed up again.

20. What made you want to write?

A: It makes me feel good. Writing has always been a way for me to destress. It was better than cutting.

Okay. That's all the questions I'm going to answer. I got more, but I need a break. I've been putting a lot of work in, but I need a break. This doesn't mean that this story is discontinued, but it is getting put on hold. I need a break from Naruto and other stories I've been writing. I've started to dread working on these, and that's not what I want. Sorry, but I'm going on hiatus. I hope you understand.