Part 20

D: 'The Dementors send their love, Potter.' Shouted Draco when he spotted harry in the crowd.

M: 'They hope to see you soon.' Called Mattheo after him.

They were almost at the entrance to the Slytherin common room when Snape came rushing past demanding they all make their way back to the great hall immediately.

Y/n: 'I wonder what's up?'

P: 'Might be something to do with Black.'

Ten minutes later they arrived at the great hall.

Dd: 'The teachers and I need to conduct a thorough search of the castle. I'm afraid that, for your own safety, you will have to spend the night here. I want the Prefects to stand over guard over the entrances and I am leaving the head girl and boy in charge. Any disturbances should be reported to me immediately. Send word by one of the ghosts.'

He said looking at Percy while professors McGonagall and Flitwick closed the doors.

Dd: 'oh, yes and you'll be needing these.' And with two flicks of his wand the tables moved to the edges of the hall and hundreds of squashy purple sleeping bags covered the floor. 'Sleep well.' He said then left, closing the door behind him.

The gang grabbed a sleeping bag each and moved them over to an empty corner as Percy attempted to gey everyone to settle down.

D: 'They must think Blacks in the castle.'

Y/n: 'The Gryffindors are saying he shredded the Fat Lady's picture fame to pieces.

M: 'Must be where their common room is.'

P: 'You think he was looking for Potter?'

Y/n: 'He was meant to be a big supporter of your farther M.'

M: 'Yer.' 

E/n: 'I'm sleeping over here with you people tonight.' dropping her sleeping bag down next to  Mattheo, making it clear she had no intention of moving.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

300 reads guys this is so good!! 

Your support means so much to me!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------