Part 16

Y/n: 'Not to you they didn't.'

E/n: 'Hey Mattheo.' She said smiling and looking right at Mattheo completely ignoring you.

M: 'Hi E/n. Were throwing a party in the common room next Saturday night. Wanna come along?'

E/n: 'Only if you're going to be there.'

P: 'Well he did just say we're throwing it so. Yes, we will be there.'

E/n: 'And will you be going Y/n?'

Y/n: 'Holy Merlin E/n how many times we're the ones throwing it. Yes, we will be there.'

E/n: 'What if I don't want you there?'

M: 'Then don't come cause she's going to be there.' Getting visibly annoyed now.

E/n: 'You can't speak like that to your girlfriend Matty.'

M: 'You're not my girlfriend.' He said through gritted teeth.

E/n: 'Then why did you kiss me?'

M: 'You kissed me!'

E/n: 'You didn't pull away.'

M: 'I tried to you had a hold of me.'

E/n: 'because you know you want me.'

M: 'No I do not now clear off.'

E/n: 'But can we still come to the party?'

P: 'Yes.' trying to calm things down

Y/n: 'But start any drama and I'll be eating what little brains you have on toast for breakfast tomorrow.'

E/n: 'Was that an insult?'

Y/n: 'Yes it was.'

Just then the apple pie arrived.

E/n: 'Well we've got to go and get some outfits for this party now. See you then. Bye Mattheo.' She said winking.

Y/n: 'Good reddens.'

M: 'Do you want an outfit for the party Y/n?'

Y/n: 'I'd love one. Thank you.'

M: 'Good. Now here's your bit of apple pie and I want what's left of your butterbeer for it.'

Y/n: 'Ok. Thanks. Have you got an outfit for the party Pansy?

P: 'Yer me and my mother went shopping before I left.'

After finishing up their lunch Y/n and Mattheo left for the dress shop and Pansy and Draco headed back to the castle.