Part 18

D: 'What did you do go for a swim? You two are soaked through.'

P:' 'Oh there you are I was getting so worried.' Said pansy hugging Y/n.

Y/n: 'Sorry we missed the last buss and had to walk up and then I started raining. We got the dress though.'

P: 'That's good. Can I see it?'

Y/n: 'Yer lets go upstairs and I can get changes and I'll show you.'

P: 'Ok.'

M: 'I'm just going to go get a shower. Then we can go for dinner.'

Y/n: 'See you then.'

Up in the girl's room.

Y/n: 'I'm just going to grab a shower get this rainwater off me. The bags over there if you want to see the dress.'

P: 'Ooo.'

Ten minutes later you walked out the bathroom with your hair up in a towel and some fresh clothing on. Sitting down at the dressing table to dry your hair. You pick up your wand and cast a simple spell and your hair dries and styles itself.

P: 'That's a cool trick.'

Y/n: 'Thanks. I'll teach you some time.'

P: 'I had a look at your dress it's amazing.'

Y/n: 'Mattheo picked it out for me.' Blushing a little

P: 'He knows your taste well.' Pansy said smiling. 'We best hurry up dinners almost started.'

Y/n: 'You can go if you want, I'll meet you down there.'

P: 'Ok. Make sure you hurry up though or all the good food will be gone.'

Y/n: 'I will. See you.'

Ten minutes later Y/n entered the great hall and walked over to the Slytherin table where M was sat next to E/n. You sit down opposite him...

 You sit down opposite him