Part 13

L: 'I was just wondering if your ok after what form the bogart chose to take.' The professor asked after Mattheo had left the room.

Y/n: 'Oh yer I'm fine. I know what it means anyways.'

L: 'Would you be able to tell me?'

Y/n: 'Mhm. It's not me that I'm scared of. It's what I might become. The people I might hurt. The lives I might destroy.'

L: 'Ahh I see. Just be careful with the decisions you make. You'll be alright for now though?'

Y/n nods and makes her way out the classroom meeting M on the other side of the door.

M: 'What was that about?' he asked as they walked down the corridor.

Y/n: 'What form the bogart chose to take. I'll tell you fully later.'

Mattheo nodded in understanding putting his arm around Y/n and pulling her close. 'Got our first quidditch match of the year soon ay practice I'll be starting back up.'

Y/n: 'I can't wait to get back in the air. Feel the wind rush through my hair.'

They make their way back to the common rooms as it's the end of the day and meet back up with Draco and Pansy. They stay up and chat for a while. Y/n explains about the bogart and they go to bed slightly early as tomorrow they were going to Hogsmeade for the first time....

 Y/n explains about the bogart and they go to bed slightly early as tomorrow they were going to Hogsmeade for the first time

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.