Part 4

The next morning after getting ready and having breakfast there're at Diagon ally ready to get their school shopping.

At the entrance to Diagon alley.

L: 'You four can go off and do your own thing and go your shopping. Well go get Draco his and some lunch and meet you back here at 3pm.'

Walking down the street, Y/n is on Matheo's shoulders again.

D: 'Do you guys need anything?'

P: Takes a list out of her pocket and read: 'I need 2 new pairs of robes, all the new schoolbooks and a new cauldron.'

Y/n: 'I need some robes; the books and I want to have a look at the cats.'

M: 'Thinking of getting a cat are you now Y/n. I just need the books.'

Y/n: 'Yer I think one would be pretty cool and my mother said it would be ok.'

D: 'shall we go get robes first, then the books, then go to the pet shop and then it should be time for lunch.'

All: 'sounds like a good plan.'

In the robes shop. Matheo, Y/n and pansy are all stood on boxes getting measured for robes while Draco sits on a chair waiting.

D: 'I remember the first time I was in here getting fitted. Bumped into potter.' He said pretending to gag.

Y/n: 'Me and mother got here early so it was all empty when I was first fitted but now I have well and truly outgrown those robes.' 'So actually could you make the too big but only by little just to leave me with growing room.' Said Y/n to the which currently measuring her arm span.

'Yes off course.' The witch replied.

Y/n: 'Thank you.' She said smiling.

M: 'Why do you intend to grow Y/n?' he said laughing

Y/n: 'Are you calling me short?'

M: 'Well you're not exactly tall.' Still laughing

'She's actually a very nice hight.' Added the witch, smiling.

Y/n: 'See' smiling at the witch.

Later after getting fitted, they arrive at the bookshop. And have collected all the necessary books, all but one. The book of monsters....

D: 'Now we just need the book of monsters.'

Y/n: 'I'll ask where they are.' She asks where they are, and the member of staff says to follow her so she indicates to the other three to follow her.

The manager led them to a large cage full of books with faces. Some of which were tearing each other apart.

Manager: 'I've been bitten five time already this morning.' He muttered under his breath whilst putting on a pair of very thick gloves and picking up a large, knobbly walking stick. He proceeded towards the door of the cage 'How many books will you be needing? Four?'

P: 'Just three please.'

The manager eventually, after being bitten at least twice and almost being pulled into the cage by the vicious books, extracted three books from the cage tied them all with think leather belts and handed them to the three who needed them. 'Now then if you'd like to come this way to pay the would be great. Thank you.' He said exhausted.

After paying they move onto the pet shop. Inside the dim threshold Y/n with the help of Mattheo begins to look at the cats while Draco and pansy have a look at the other things in the shop. After a short while of searching Y/n finds a cat she liked.

Y/n: 'This one I want this cat.'

M: 'Why that one?'

Y/n: 'I like the way it's looking at me... and its cute.'

M: 'Alright then let's go pay.'

(You can imagine the cat to be however you want but personally I see it as the same one I use in the picture at the top of the page. How did you imagine yours?)

They get lunch at a café and then get ice cream after and by then it's time to go back to the hotel.

Once back the hotel Y/n and pansy pack all their new things into their suitcases and go downstairs to the pet friendly lounge where they meet Matheo and Draco. Y/n attempts to bond with her new cat.

Y/n: 'I think I'll call you Nala.'

The cat purred.

Y/n: 'Nala it is.'

The cat rubbed it's self-up against Y/n's leg.

M: 'I think she like you.'

Y/n smiles looking at the cat.

Later after dinner everyone goes to bed and wakes up the next day ready to go to school. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you were going to Hogwarts what pet would you take, owl; cat or toad?

See you next time readers! xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------