Part 6

Part 6:

Inside the great hall after Dumbledore has given his speech and the first years have been sorted.

The noise in the hall increases as people begin chattering. Food appears on the table and whispers circulate the room.

D: 'You think they'll catch Black?'

Y/n: 'Who knows if I ever find him, I'll have to ask him how he got out just in case I ever end up in that kind of situation. Might be a useful trick to have up my sleeve.'

M: 'Agreed.'

P: 'You two better not be planning anything stupid.'

Y/n and M: 'Us.' They said at the same time looking sarcastically shocked and offended. 'We never do anything stupid.'

P: 'Hmmm' said pansy looking concerned.

Later in the Slytherin common room.

P: 'Want to play a game of snap? I've got some cards in my trunk.'

D: 'Yer that's a good idea babe.'

P: 'I'll go get them.'

Whilst pansy goes upstairs to get the cards the other three find a few sofas with a coffee table in the middle to play on. Y/n sits down next to Mattheo and Draco opposite. Mattheo puts his arm around the back of the sofa where Y/n is sitting and she smiles. Mattheo notices and smirks back. Pansy comes back with the cards.

P: 'I wasn't sure where you had gone for a minute there.' She said sitting down up against Draco who put his arm around her. 'I've got the cards. Shall we play?'

Y/n: 'Yes! Whose dealing?'

P: 'I will.'

Pansy deals the cards, and they play a few rounds Y/n winning all of them.

D: 'This game is so rigged.'

Y/n: 'I'm just better than you Draco.'

P: 'I'm going to bed.' She said yawning.

D: 'Same see you tomorrow.'

Y/n: 'See you. Night Pansy.'

P: 'Night sweetie.'

M: 'And then there were two.'

Y/n: 'And then there were two.' You repeated leaning up against him.

Mattheo smiled rubbing your check with his thumb.

You sit like that for a while in silence. Thinking. Then Y/n yawns.

M: 'It's probably best you went to bed. Its 11 and we've got classes tomorrow.'

Y/n: 'Your right.'

You both stand up and Mattheo kisses you on the head.

M: 'Good night baby girl.'

Y/n: you smile 'Night M.'

You both go your separate ways up to your dorms. Pansy is already asleep. You move over to her bed and kiss her on the forehead.

Y/n: 'Night night darling.'

Then you get changed and go to bed yourself. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whats your favorite card game?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------