part 50

Finally I am back on Wattpad

Jimin returned back from his work. he was so happy because he collected his salary so he was humming in happiness. As he inserted key for unlocking door the door already pushed with the creak.

Jimin So finally he came to show his face...he thought

Without making noice jimin went inside for surprising tae but his plan
Failed when he found tae sitting on the floor while concealing his face in the knees.

Tae unstable look made jimin worried he stromed towards tae for knowing reason behind.

He sat down next to tae while softly touching his shoulder.

Jimin:- tae what happend? Are you doing well?

Jimin's touch and worried tune made tae to look up instantly His eyes were full of tears...he could not stop him self from breaking down...which completely shake jimin earth

He immediately got realized that something worse happened otherwise his friend is not that much fragile who easily break down in tears.

He raised hand for wiping tae's tears but tae rejected and tightly hugged him.

Jimin:-tae what happend?

You are making me afraid?

Please tell me I am dying to know?...he said caressing tae's back.

But could not get any response from tae instead of sobbing.

Did someone hurt you?

No...Tae softly uttered

Hazel...yeah is she doing well?

Hmmm

Then Oh wait if I am not that must be that jungkook brat he must be reason behind of your tears....doesn't he?

He said breaking hug.

I am crying because I am terrible person. I don't deserve someone's love their cares... I just deserve hate whenever I try to get close with someone I always ruin them I completely destry them...I am such a terrible person...I always create trouble for my beloved ones...you also stay away me because I can also destroy you don't come close to me please hate me...a person like me only deserve to be die.

Shat up tae and tell me in clear words basically what's going on?...jimin said shaking tae's shoulders.

Just for few minutes tae paused his teary eyes met with jimin glossy eyes.

Please tae be relax take some deep breaths.

Tae did as jimin asked him to do.

After taking some deep breaths finally he returned back in his senses
He embraced himself.

So now tell me what's bothering you?

Instead giving direct answer he begun talking in riddles.

Have you ever tried to ruin someone's life who is your lifeline.

Have you ever tried to hate that person to whom you are madly in love.

Have you ever tried to hurt that person who already became reason of your taking breaths.

Tae asked...with glossy eyes although his lips were uttering words but his eyes were lost somewhere.

For the sake of God, please Tell me what's chopping your soul.

On the other hand When jungkook returned back from the office he directly headed to meet his apples of eyes.

But when he went to Hazel room he just found only Hazel there Tae was no where he searched here and there tae by calling his name but couldn't find him. He inquired from servants from multiple times and finally he decided to call Tae. But due to his bad he couldn't contact him because Tae switched off his phone and threw it somewhere on the floor. After a huge struggle finally jk visited Jimin's place.
As the door bell began to ring repeatedly and the door was knocked in the sake of breaking into pieces Tae soon realized that this could be none other than jk he immediately rushed towards the door.
Before jimin could think of opening the door Tae requested him to keep his presence secret from jk. Although jimin didn't wanna lie to JK, he gave up in front of his friend. That's how jk returned back home with a heavy heart. Tae sudden absence made him worry because Tae was a sensible and responsible person who always keeps in touch and never forget to inform jk before going anywhere.