part 49

With the blessings of elders now Jeon Shane and Rose was engaged. After almost a month later Jeon shane took his soon to be wife to his office for introducing her with his employers. They both were super excited with out knowing that introduction can ruin their happy love life.

Rose:- shane if we are done can we leave now because I am exhausted...I just want to take some rest, if by any chance I would have gotten to know that you have gathered huge crowd in your office on the name of staff I swear to God I would never agreed to visit your office

Shane:- hehehe my love now you should need to make your mind to visit here often, because you dad wants you to join his business and I am proud to announce that your dad and your husband are officially business partners.

Rose:- really when all this happened?

Shane:- don't you think you should ask from your dad directly.

Rose:- yeah I should but

Both of them were busy in conversation when Mr kim arrived there

Kim:- I am so sorry for disturbing you you sir...but this matter is very important to discuss with you

Kim informed looking down

Shane:- my love meet him he is Mr kim my manager plus legal advisor... Mr kim she is Rose my soon to be wife

As Mr kim looked up at miss Rose he became lost in her classical beauty he wasn't nonstop looking at her without breaking his deep gaze

Time skip:

One day Mr was busy in his work when he got notification from court basically few months back his one of friend committed fraud and snatched away his home now someone else was legal owner of that little apartment. Except of that apartment he had nothing he eventually lost everything he asked his an other friend who was also his co worker his friend was also in the behind of short cuts...when Mr Kim narrated him everything instead of giving him wise advice he told him a short cut where he brought his intention towards rose because somehow he knew we'll that Mr Kim secretly admiring rose and likes her.

He advised him if he snatches away rose from Mr jeon Shane he would probably becomes owner of her all property because she is only daughter so...from that day Mr kim made aim of his life to betrayal his master and get his soon to be wife at any cost...for that purpose he slowly and gradually started growing doubt plant between both love birds his easy target was rose because due to her innocence it wasn't hard for him to portray Mr jeon Shane bad image in front of her.

He also took his office worker miss sharline help to trap Mr jeon Shane.
He asked her to gain sympathy of Mr jeon Shane while telling him fake sad stories regarding her marriage life.

Although Mr jeon Shane was just helping miss sharline for overcome her problems but Mr Kim was giving it an other meaning and portraying him cheater because Rose was in deeply love with him so his little closeness with an other lady was bothering her so much she badly wanted to discuss it with Mr jeon Shane for clearing his status but Mr Kim made believe that once Mr jeon Shane gets to know he will try to make her fool in the name of love and keep his action secter.
Any way time was passing so fast distance between Mr jeon Shane and rose was increasing with the passage of time and Mr Kim was chasing each moment wisely...now he almost became successful gaing rose trust while showing fake sympathies with her. one day with the help of miss sharline he trapped Mr jeon Shane.

Miss sharline called him and started crocodile tears she told him her life is in danger so she needs his help. when Mr jeon Shane reached there Mr Kim held him from back and made him forcefully sniffed napkin on which something was spread which worked to make a person lost his conscious.