Part 28

Hobi:-Hey pretty boy be careful you might end up hurting your self.

Tae:-I am alright sir... thanks again.

Hobi:-how is jk doing now?

Tae:- now he is out of danger...doctors further informed" hopefully within 3 to 4 days they will discharge him.

Hobi:-would you like to tell me" how this all happened? I mean how jk got badly injured?  who the hell dare to touch my kookie?

Tae:-I will narrate everything in detail, but later not now, because now I am feeling not well....Tae said  looking at Lisa who was busy in throwing her self on sick person foaming crocodile's tears for showing off her loving and caring wife so called image.

Hobi:-oh I am so sorry pretty boy I didn't ask about your health, how are you ? Did you also get injured somewhere.

Tae:-physically I am perfectly fine but not mentally, actually since last night  I haven't closed my eyes for when a single second , So I am feeling super tired right now....(thoug at that time  Tae was talking with Hobi but his all intention was on jk and Lisa...who were sharing some sweet moment but just from lisa side and purpose was only behind of that which was pretending to be perfect happily married couple which was of course biggest lie of century.
But jk wasn't happy at all because he was expecting Tae not Lisa so he was behaving annoyed means looking other side...besides his body was not enough strong to push Lisa for a parting her from his body, due to the effect of medicines he was unable to speak proper...so Lisa was taking advantages of his illnesses to making Hobi believe that they both are living perfect healthy happy married life)
.
.
.
Hobi:-alright you should take some rest because now I am with jk.

In response tae just nodded

After forcefully hugging jk Lisa started planting kiss on jk lips...which was end of tae tolerance so without saying good bye to Hobi he  ran from there while preventing his tears to coming out from his eyes.

But Jimin noticed him and ran followed him

Jimin:-what happened tae?

Why are you crying?

Tae:-I am crying just because of you...a while ago if you would haven't  insisted me to live in day dreaming I would definitely  haven't cry...but because of your so called love philosophy I ended up hurting my feelings ,just because of you I felt very week I let my emotions to took over my sensibility a very first time I was looking super idiot to whom people only could feel pitty.

Jimin;-now look who is talking nonsense can't you tell me simply exactly what happened with you without being dramatic.

Tae:-before I could reach at him his so called wife" lazy ass Lisa" or you" may  call her auntie Lisa reached at him while forcefully pushing me aside...I was about to collapse when god gifted my life saver Mr Hobi held me in his arms.

Jimin:-what? Did jk witnessed all  that?

Tae :-no he didnot because at that time... at that time....without completing his sentence  tae started crying once again  in dramatic way.

Jimin:- tae not again please...just tell me what exactly happened there?

Tae:-at that moment husband and wife was busy in loving (kissing ) each others.

Jimin:-jk was kissing lisa?

Tae:-yes jk was kissing her back without even realizing that I am watching their so called love movie....tae once again started crying dramatically....oh God how stupid I was...I thought he might has some feelings for me like I have...but there is 0%0 possibility, why... why I am always behaving dumb ...why I am always being hurry to  blindly trust on someone, who even doesn't deserve my hate....why... why....he complained... In fact almost yelled when he turned back to face jimin, but Jimin was not there

Jimin directly went outside of jk's room...due to glass window everything was clearly visible to him...he took few more steps ahead to clarify his vision even more clear...Lisa was still sitting beside of jk and doing her super irritated loving caring wife drama, she was busy in pretending that she is the only one in this entire world who is most honest and loyal with jk
Jimin was about to walk away from there he saw Hobi who was going to visit jk so Jimin prefered to watch some more drama

As Hobi entered inside lisa once again threw her self on jk and started fake crying  and jk was giving (being done) sort of experations meanwhile Jimin was looking at them with full concern when Hobi went outside after holding jk medical reports along with him, jk sight caught jimin ...Jimin also said hi to him through his body gesture without speaking any word...After seeing Jimin jk roamed his eyes here and there to search tae...when he failed he looked at Jimin with questioning eyes?

when he failed he looked at Jimin with questioning eyes?

Jimin got him

Jimin:-He is with me and don't worry he is perfectly fine....Jimin once again said through body gestures jk took deep breath After getting information about tae

Jimin left from there saying good bye
To jk
.
.
.
Jimin came back to tae

Tae:-where you went?

Jimin:-I went to confirm if jk was dishonest with you or not?

Tae:-really.... then I am sure you also witnessed which I told you before I know he is mean with me....oh God show some mercy upon me...tae again started his melodrama

Jimin:-unfortunately I witnessed against of your point of view...I still found him loyal besides it's super lazy ass I mean auntie Lisa who is busy in throwing herself and stealing kisses while taking advantages of jk helplessness...

Tae:-means? Tae asked in disbelief

Jimin:-means nothing. .. except of that you are super stupid person on the planet....but I love the way you show your aggression and possesivness.......though by mouth you are saying you don't care about him anymore but in reality you are dying to pull Lisa hair don't you?

Tae:-to be very honest I wanted to beat shit out of her. .. how she even dare to touched whats mine...Tae said  clenching his fists and started walking outside but thankfully Jimin held him

Jimin:-what the hell are you thinking to do?

Tae:-can't you see I am gonna kill that bitch

Jimin:-I am not stopping you to killing lisa  but right now your problem is how to remove that bitch from jk's heart and from his life Instead of killing lisa... so it's better think wisely rather than losing mind have you got my point ?

Tae:-yeah after removing her from jk's life I would definitely kill her

Jimin:-why even I am trying to make you understand when you are at the edge of stupidity it's all love's effects may God give some passions and tolerance jk to handle this clingy and super possessive boyfriend

Hey guys let me know if you like tae's transformation from polite boy into super possessive and clingy boyfriend