Part 40 [M]

SMUT | SPG | R18+ | B x B

🔞 WARNING:

Read at your own risk.

Are you sure tae? do you really wanna do it?jk asked in concern

Tae:-For the sake of God Mr jeon jungkook since last 15 minutes you are non-stop repeating this shit if you have doubt that you  can't handle (can't fu*k )me tell me directly...wait a moment so this is the reason why lisa don't wanna live with to any more...you lost your charm didn't you?(well he just mocked jk to make him relax and carefree  because he knew  jk is just trying to being protective boyfriend he doesn't wanna hurt his baby boy...otherwise his di*k is enough thick,long and powerful(seriously lol )to fu*k more than 5 persons in single night(Don't mind please)

Jk:-shut up bitch I was just asking you, because I don't think your fragile body will be able to tolerate my monster d*ck and my animalistic thrusts. but if you are raising questions on my ma*hood ability I swear, I will make you regrets on your words

Tae:-I believe on actions rather than words show me your actions Mr jeon jungkook otherwise I will get fu*k by any stranger in front of your doe eyes have you got that?

Jk:-stop reacting like malewhor* you are only mine ,he said throwing tae on bed tae body bounced on fluffy matress...tae was smirking because finally he succeeded in woke up jk inner monster and it came out  as jk pulled tae from the bed and pinned his  body against the wall with his huge frame. " tae struggled to break free but jk pressed down on tae harder and then used his other hand to grabbed tae chin and gave him a rough kiss on the mouth.

tae couldn't move against jk as his hot tongue invaded into tae mouth. Jk tongue wiggled and swirled around in his baby bear  mouth, and then down his throat.

At first tried  hardest to resist kissing jk back, because he wanted to tease a bit more longer but in the end as  usually he gave  up, and couldn't stop slipping his  tongue into jk  mouth .

Jk su*ked on tae tongue and his hand moved under tae shirt to mercilessly pinch at his ni*ples making  him almost  jump.

Only God knows  how much I was desperate your touch…how badly I wanted to be ruined by you  As all these thoughts rolled around in tae head, when jk pressed his erection against tae . The hard denim of his pants crushed roughly against the pants of tae, and tae left  out an involuntary moan at the weird but excited  sensation. Then jk stopped suc*ing on tae tongue and pulled back. He just stared at tae , smiling deviously at tae gorgeous  face.

Jk:-"Did you enjoy kiss, kitten?" He asked from tae while he continued to play with his now hard ni*ples.

Tae couldn't find the mental ability to form any words, so he just nodded his head in response.

Jk:-"I'm glad to know that."
After saying He started grinding his di*k against tae and leaned down towards his ear, "Have you ever been fu*ked by a man before?" He whispered sensually and licked the inside of tae ear.

Tae:-"Ump!" Was the only thing tae could vocalize, as he traced his tongue from tae ear to neck.

Jk:-"Have you tae?" He asked while still licking tae neck.

Tae just shook his head. although He didn't like question which jk soon realized

He stopped licking tae neck, and pinching nipples. "Well i asked you because you're about to be." While saying He threw tae on the bed which made him bounced 

Jk:-  take off your clothes except your underwear kitten.  Tae did what jk said.
Slowly, he started removing every article of clothes except his purple briefs.
Jk once again attacked back on tae and kissed him again while giving his a*s a hard squeeze.