part 47

"""""""Jungkook""""""

Tae woke up shouting jk's name

Yes he had a nightmare which almost made him suffocate he immediately sat down his face was was full of sweat.

Tae sudden but terrified shouts made jk worried he stormed near to tae...he on room's light then sits beside of tae

Tae immediately hugged jk tightly

What happened baby are you alright...jk asked in concern caressing tae back

After sometimes Instead of saying anything tae broke the hug he turned emotionless he was non-stop looking at jk with wider eyes.

Jk:-Baby did you have nightmare?...jk asked wiping sweat from tae face

Tae:-Yeahhh...I had terrible nightmare...finally tae collected some courage to speak up something

Jk:-what you dreamt about?

Tae:-I dreamt "that my dad...I mean to say I killed you with my own hands"....tae told with serious look.

Jk:-where is lie though...jk replied wearing smirk

Tae:-what did you say? Tae asked in confusion.

Jk:-I meant to say you are killing me every time whenever you are staring
At me with love. My heart almost skips beating when I see your gorgeous smile...It gives me heart attack when you get angry at me... so technically you are killing me every day in all possible ways...don't you?....jk said cupping tae's face but tae was still looking lost somewhere.

Jk:-ok now sleep peacefully I am gonna sing lullabies for you...which one you gonna listen first..twinkle twinkle little star or something else

Now tae lost in front of jk overloaded cuteness he started laughing playfully hitting jk's chest.

They spent rest night while hugging each other.

Tae's past :-

Tae was sleeping sound when birthday's theme based loud started playing basically it was 12 of night tae parents arranged his 12th birthday surprised party. His parents entered inside of his room holding birthday cake and gifts for birthday boy

Happy birthday to you happy birthday dear tae happy birthday to you
They both sung in sync...which spread smile on 12 years old boy face he stormed towards his parents for hugging and getting blessings for his bright future

Though he used to belong middle class family but their life was full of happiness they used to celebrate little happiness of life they never expect something beyond their calibre.

Tae mother had gifted him football uniform meanwhile father had given him his most favourite sport shoes...innocent tae spent rest night while hugging them finally now he became willing to participate in his school football team.

Next day little tae was playing outside of home when someone called him for help. Help seeker was non an other than jeon Shane father of jeon Hobi and jeon jungkook.

Jeon shane:-listen kid would you like to tell me where I can find mechanic?

Innocent tae went near to him for helping him

Tae:-good morning uncle...his cute greeting spread smile on jeon Shane face, he replied back kid with politely

Jeon Shane:-good morning you too.

Tae:-uncle "our uncle jezi is mechanic he is repairing vehicles of our entire neighbourhood. He always helps me whenever I need his help...he freely repair my sport cycle...tae innocently stated truth.

Jeon shane:-really...than where we can find him

Tae:-right now he must be in uncle Mathew cafeteria...because he is living alone so he always eats breakfast there.

Jeon shane:-then tell me,where is uncle's Mathew cafeteria located ?

Tae:-at the last corner of 4th street.

Jeon shane:-listen boy..."can I ask for something if you don't mind"

Tae:-please tell me how can I help you

Jeon shane:-because I am New here that's why I don't have much information regarding the streets of this area if I go to find out uncle jezi this would definitely take alot time because I need to reach at home before 12 because tonight me and my wife gonna celebrate our wedding anniversary that's why me and my sons are gonna throw surprise party for my wife.

Tae:-don't worry I got you uncle I am gonna bring uncle jezi here...why don't you stay at my home until I return back.

Jeon shane;-that's great idea because
I need a glass of water, but kid what about your family ? How would they react after seeing me there.

Tae:-my dad is at the office and my mommy is so sweet she never gets angry.

Jeon shane:-are you sure kid?

Tae:-yes 110%

As jeon shane entered in tae sweet little home he bumped on tae's mother. And guess what tae mother was non an other than jeon shane first love and His fiance.

......................................................................

Ignore grammatical and typographical errors