part 48

Jeon Shane greeted tae's mother who was standing like a statue she was in shocked state.

Jeon Shane was also going through mix emotions...he was confused that exactly how he should react...should he be happy for seeing back his first love of life in front of him after agess...or she he feel worry because now both of them status were changed...now both of them were in an other belonging.

Shane:-how are you doing? Long time no see...

Rose:-what are you doing here? How did you find me?who gave you my address...don't tell me you are stalking me?

Shane:-give me a break rose ...let me explain you

Rose:-dad...it's dad who sent you here isn't?

Shane:-no he didn't because...because
Rose:-because what... when he already disowned me from his life and from his property then now what he wants from me...I don't have anything...go to inform him I am living mediocre life with my family...please let me live in peace of mind. Please tell him to do not interfere in my life.

Shane:-you don't need to be worry about him...because he will not ever interrupt your happy family life because your dad passed away

His words shattered Rose world

Shane:-yes Rose 4 years ago he passed away he is no more with us he left world with un granted wish...wish of seeing his dearest daughter face for the last time.

Rose:-no...you are lying just to bring me back he can't die...oh God he can't die without meeting me...please tell me you are just jocking...she begun crying

Shane:-I wish I could say it's just a prank but unfortunately it's not...it's reality and you have to face it.

Rose:-dad...dadddddd....why you didn't wait to meet your disobedient daughter...dad you can't leave without giving me a chance of an apology and repentance...oh my dear dad why you left me like this....while crying she sat down. Her helpless state also brought tears into Shane eyes...

Rose was non-stop crying...while cursing herself she started slapping and hurting herself...Shane immediately sat down beside of her for stopping her...he held rose hands for hurting herself again.

Shane:-stop being childish...hurting your self is as similar like you are hurting uncle please let him rest in peace...instead of praying for him we can't do anything else...seeing you living a perfect healthy, happy life was his biggest wish...he disowned you because he was mad at you but his love never lessened for you...he used to miss you everyday and believed me he never hated you even for once...so for him just try to embrace your self

Rose who was non-stop looking at into Shane's eyes once again broke down into tears and unknowingly hugged Shane...because she was going through unbearable pain so she badly needed a shoulder for lighting her burden and Shane was only person available at that moment so she just put her head on his shoulder without being thoughtfully.

Shane also malted, for a moment he forgot everything and took rose into his arms...while caressing her backneck Shane founded blue marks which were indicating brutality (domestic violence) those marks were probably printed last night on her fragile body.

Shane immediately broke hug for knowing reason...but Rose ignored his questions and changed topic...but Shane wasn't in the mood of listening any lame excuses...after so much insistence finally Rose tried to speak up something when her husband Mr kim arrived there...after seeing Mr kim in front of them they both begun reacted abnormal it seemed like Mr kim chaught them by red handed.

At first Mr kim was also shocked because his ex boss and wife's ex lover came out of blue and both of them were alone in the house but still he successfully controlled his anger and greeted jeon Shane in response
Without saying anything shane left from there which increased Mr kim doubt.