part 8

Jimin:-i am asking last time are you sure that you are enough capable to look after kids.

Tae:-for God sake chiminie stop discouraging me as friend it's your responsibility to boost up my confidence level instead of discouraging me.

Jimin:-did you collected  all information about  kids and their habbits .

Tae:-yes I watched many videos about kids and learnt many things I also collected many information which will be good enough to get this job.

Jimin:-ok then all the best buddy.

Tae:-thanks dude .
.
.
.
Jk:-are you sure hyung it will be beneficial for Hazal, to be very honest my heart is not accepting the fact that handovering all responsibilities of 6 months old kid to a stranger.

Hobi:-what about lisa...she is Hazal biological mother she is the one who brought her in this world but still you are filling both parents's roles , you are the one who is taking care of her, though her mother even doesn't know how to make feeder for her. if you are ok with her then trust me you can also relay on one stranger as well because he/she is only coming to grab a job for earning money , because they need money they will do his/ her job more passionately and sincerely
And don't forget along with time duration we also increased salary amount 50,000 are more than your calibre so they will give their best so stop being worry
.
.
.
Jk:-before selecting baby sitter , first we must need to approve him/her .

Hobi:-of course before selection we will arrange  personal meeting with them after our approval baby sitter will be able to look after Hazal.

They both were busy in the conversation when Hobi mobile rung.

Pm:-sir candidates are waiting outside .

Hobi:-ok send them inside one by one.

Hobi:-congratulations candidates arrived before timing it's mean all of them are very punctual.
.
.
.
Jk:-come on hyung we interviewed most of them but they all failed I don't think we will be able to get a perfect baby sitter for Hazal .

Hobi:-come on tae 3 more are left without meeting them how can we be so sure that any of them is capable or not.

Jk:-second last...before he could complete his sentence someone called jk.

Jk:- hyung Mr park sang is calling me so i am gonna attend his call please you continue interview I will join you within minutes alright after saying he left from there.

Hobi:-alright...second last candidate please come inside.

Hobi:-so what's your name?

Tae:-Kim taehyung but in short you can call me tae.

Hobi:-tell me something about you.

Tae:-i am kim taehyung next month I am gonna turn 24 years old I lost my parents in the car accident when I was only 7 years old since that day I am living with one of my school friend jimin actually it would not be wrong if I say he is my best fr...

Tae:-i am kim taehyung next month I am gonna turn 24 years old I lost my parents in the car accident when I was only 7 years old since that day I am living with one of my school friend jimin actually it would not be wrong if I say he is my best friend my brother my parents and sometime crime partner as well.