Part 4

At the  home:-

Jk:-Where is Hazal did you feed her?

Lisa:-yeah I tried to fed her but she rejected.

Jk:-what do you mean she rejected?

Lisa:-listen Mr jeon jungkook I made her feeder by the help of discruption which wrote behind of  milk powder tin ,when I inserted feeder in her mouth after taking  one or two sips she threw it when I tried to feed her again she even did not open her mouth I think she did not like the taste of milk.

Jk:-actually you made that wrong you brainless lady ...After saying he ran upstairs.

Lisa:-one day this man will be killed by me i swear how many times I told you that I don't wanna be mom... several times I went to abort this mess because I was not ready for that but you just  forced me to carry her now face its consequences because you were the one who was dying to be dad not me...she said while throwing cushions on the floor
.
.
.

Jk went to near  his princess's crib where she was laying peacefully while sucking her thumb yes she was super hungry that's why she was sucking her thumb her eyes were red which were indicating  that due to starving she cried alot befor... which broke jk's heart he ran to make feeder for his doll.

Jk:-where is my daughter, my princess, my doll ?
have any one seen her?
I think she must be in her tiny crib... he just pretending to being unaware of her presence actually it was kind of code which he usually applying before holding her in his embrace.

After hearing her daddy voice she started crying loudly it seemed she was complaining to his dad about her mom brutality.

Jk took her out from her crib and held her in his arms and started pating her back for comforting her meanwhile little one was sleeping over his dad's shoulder but she was still sucking her thumb.

Jk:-heshh my doll don't worry now daddy is here so please stop crying because you are making daddy cry as well.

Though she was only 6 months old but still she knew her daddy is upset so she stopped and started looking at her daddy.

Jk made her sleep in his lap and started to feeding her through her feeder while feeding jk was playing with her tiny feet and hands which was making tiny one happy.

After feeding her Jk dressed her up... at that time she was looking super lazy because it was her sleeping time.
when jk tried to hold her for laying down in her crib she started  to biting his lips because it was one of  her habit tiny babies usually bite everything... so here she also did that and her two newly born tooth were very sharp that's why jk felt pain.

Jk:-ahhh what are you doing Hazal ? You bite me these are daddy lips not your feeder
but Hazal did not response. ..because she was already sleep sound... after making her sleep down in her crib jk went near to the mirror and started checking out if Hazal tiny bite made his lips soar. .. while touching his lips he got remember morning incident.

Jk:-who was that guy?
Why he kissed me ?
What he wants from me?
It's impossible to kiss one stranger with whom you just met few minutes before. .. there must be something fishy
And after kissing me he said sorry if he was guilty then why he did that?

Did he mistaken me someone else? 

No this can't be because before kissing we talked almost 5 minutes so what was the reason behind of his sudden kiss... we are not lover or boyfriends who can share  such a passionate and warmed kiss I must to add that he is best kisser than Lisa oh GOD what I am thinking it was just an accident or may be strategy to trapping one rich guy for taking over his money and status yes this could be reason because now a days this world became materialistic money and fame easily win over feelings , emotions , love and most importantly loyalty
If this is the reason why he kissed me  publicilly I will kill him.
so wait for me slut I am gonna meet you again.
.
.
.
Jimin:-so how was your day and last presentation?

Tae:-presentation was perfect as usually but my day was not good at all
Jimin:- may i know why?

Tae:-because of that rich asholes.

Jimin:-who?

Tae:-that guy to whom I kissed in the morning "just for completing your dare."

Jimin:-so now what he did?
Dont tell me that you both meet again?
Did he take his revenge by kissing you back ?
Or you both also did adultery things.

Tae:-shut up chimin stop your so called dramatic imagination here, I am just saying what he thinks about me.

Jimin:-probably  a flirty boy or slut?

Tae:-shut up Jimin I need to talk  with him.

Jimin:-why you wanna talk with him ?

Tae:-i just wanna clear my position I just wanna tell him that i kissed him just because of winning the dare which  one of my most stupid friend give to me.

Jimin:-we really don't know from where he belongs?
what is his good name?
where he works?
without knowing these things we can't reach at him and one more thing Seoul is huge crowded city we can't search him among huge crowd.

Tae:-I don't care I just wanna excuse him for my stupidity.

Jimin:-come on tae be relax it's not a big deal.  you just kissed one stranger. I am sure he would have already forgotten everything because such kind of things don't matter for those rich asholes.

Tae:-its not about him its about me,  my dignity ,my selfrespect and my pride which I ruined just because of my greedy  nature.

Jimin:-i think after holding money in your hands you will forget about it.

Tae:-no chiminie this time I will not listen you I earned money in illegal way that's why i don't wanna spend it on my future.

Jimin:-but you won.

Tae:-my only victory will be his forgiveness.