Part 43[M]

🔞 WARNING:
Read at your own risk.

Jin  and his boyfriend dr joon made sure to make Hobi feel relax and comforatable

Joon:-listen Hobi there is no any need to be nervous just simply go to tell him exactly how do you feel about him I am sure he will understand you because honest confession attract more  then dramatic one

Jin:-joon is right the way you are describing his personality  his nature  I think this would definitely touch his heart.

Hobi:-I got both of you now I am leaving jk might be worried about me see you soon.

Jin:-no you are not going anywhere because in next week we are gonna officially open our restaurant so your presence is important for me I wish my both brother always stay besides of me in my all kind of success

Time skip :-

tae and jk went on  movie date:-

They took their seats, and as the movie began,jk was lost in movie  meanwhile tae was busy in admiring his boyfriend handsome face his deep and  well shape features .

Jk:-it seems like   you want me eat alive...he playfully said

tae:-nuppp I was. .. I was just....

Jk:-"Really? Cause I saw you eyeing me, and I can't help but wonder if you're just thinking about how handsome I am." Jk whispered flirtingly. Tae smirked, and shrugged, then turned away, looking back at the screen.

Tae needed to just sit and concentrate on the screen.

Which was hard to do, when suddenly, he felt jk's hand slowly sliding up his side, moving towards his neck, where he lingered for a moment, tracing circles, making tae's skin break out in little goosebumps.

Tae ignored his boyfriend  , thinking that maybe jk would stop when he got bored. But jk continued his movements, and tae looked around, making sure no one was looking their way.

Jk's hand vanished, and for a second tae thought maybe he was done. But then, the fingers were back, and this time, they were right in front of his mouth, touching his lips, it was  jk silent way of his kitten   to open his mouth.
Tae's eyes widened, and he looked at jk in disbelief.

tae:-"Are you kidding me?" he whispered.
Did jk seriously want to do it right here, in the back of a movie theater?

Jk passed to tae a serious stare, pushing his fingers back toward tae's mouth.
Tae reached over and started to push them away, but jk's other hand came out of nowhere and caught it, pinning it to the arm rest between them.

"kitten." Jk said.
And even though it was a whisper, tae heard loud and clear that he wasn't kidding.
He looked around again, afraid that his face was burning bright enough to make every one turn around and look at them. He really didn't want to do this here, but whenever his boyfriend  jk got like this, he found it really hard to resist or say no. Plus, he couldn't deny that his heart wasn't thumping in excitement. He just witnessed such kind of craziest se* in just adult movies

Jk:-"Open." The word cut through the darkness, even though it was a whisper, and this time, tae didn't fight, parting his trembling lips, just enough for jk to slide his fingers into his boyfriend's wet mouth.

Jk:-"Suck."

A small noise escaped from tae mouth, he was that caught off guard. But, he did as he was told, and started to suck. Next to him
jk turned and stared at the movie screen, never looking away, like he didn't have his fingers inside some else's mouth at the moment.

Tae's eyes flickered down, and he saw how turned on jk was.

Thinking it was maybe what jk would want, tae started to reach over, his hand trembling too.
But the second his fingers touched the fabric of jk's jeans, his boyfriend  spoke, not even looking away the movie.