Chapter 7

A couple of days passed and I've gotten close with my new "friends" that I had to keep an eye on. They seemed nice and friendly but I could smell something... Something dark.

" Naku can we sit with you? I want to talk with you through the entire class." Asked Rigeki as he pulled his brother around.

" Sure... I guess." I replied as I sat down on my desk.

The teacher started the class and after a while, I got completely focused... Until I realized that something was missing. I looked around to see what was different. Later I realized that Yukai was absent. It was kinda weird because he would usually be late or on time but today he was actually not in school. I didn't know if I should be happy or worried.

" I need to talk to Naku." Said a voice in the hallway as it got closer.

" Roiu? Did you sense it? What do you think happened?" Asked Kiru as he approached the door to my classroom.

" Reikon, did you sense it?" Asked both of the teachers when they walked in.

" Yes. Someone broke the barrier. How can someone do that? Only our kind would be able to go to the other dimension." Said Reikon as he did some calculations in his computer.

" Anyway, Naku, we need to talk to you. I decided to go back home earlier and check on what happened. There was an intruder in the front yard. I couldn't get him. He was faster than what I expected. I can't do this without you." Kiru said as he packed my stuff.

" Fine. I'll help you. After school, I'll come by your classroom and we'll talk about this." I reply as I eat a piece of chocolate.

" What do you think it might be?" Asked Jinriu nervously.

" I don't know but I'll bring you guys along so you can help around. If he left a trail, we'll catch it faster if we use our strong points." I reply.

After class, we headed to the classroom that Kiru mentioned. It was full of boards that were written with details and a lot of different ways to capture the intruder.

" You guys really expect me to capture him?! I'm not sure if you didn't notice but I haven't been able to hunt since I got here a year ago." I said as I walked up to the teachers.

" Don't worry. We have time to practice. Everything looks normal so far. I guess we can do a couple of trial runs before everything goes unstable again." Said Reikon as he finished his calculations.

" See? This is why we decided that he should be a math teacher." Said Roiu before she pulled up a couple of chairs so we could sit down.

" Why?" Asked Reikon confused.

" Because we have no idea what you talk about." She replied with a smirk.

" Shouldn't we change our clothes for something more comfortable? We're gonna do a lot of searching and the places is never nice to casual clothes or uniforms. I learned that the hard way." I said as I pointed at the others.

" Sorry about that. We didn't know it was you. Your dad told us that you got captured." Replied Kuriagi.

" And we were stupid enough to believe him." Added Satori.

" That's not important right now. What we need to do now is get that intruder before he finds my secret sweets stash." I said looking at the pudding cup on my hand.

After a long time to get ready and cross to the other dimension, we started our search and practiced on anything that we found along the way. Since we weren't able to find the intruder together, we decided to split up and search on our own and if anyone found a trace, we would hunt it down until I kill it on the spot.