Hobo

Tony and Bruce were just watching a movie, enjoying some quality time, when they heard a crash and Peter yell. They both bolted out of the room and to the living room. When they got there, Peter was on the ceiling and someone else was laying on the floor, groaning. Tony looked at the scene, confused. "What is going on? Who are you?" Tony questioned.
"I'm Peter B. Parker." Says the hobo looking man on the floor. Bruce and Tony shot a look at each other.
"I'm sorry, who? How is that possible?" Bruce walked over to the older Peter and helped him up. Hobo Peter sat on the couch,  rubbing his neck. Kid Peter jumped down from the ceiling, landing beside his dad.
"I'm from a different universe. I was trying to get somewhere else but something happened to my transportation and I ended up here. I accidentally scared ur kid and he threw a donut at me and kicked my chest. Good reflexes though, kid" Peter B. said, looking over at Tony and Peter. Peter smiled and gave a thumbs up.
"Thanks."
"Your from a different universe. I'm curious on that." Tony started pacing the floor. Bruce sighed and looked at Peter B.
"Are you okay?" Bruce asked.
"Oh yea I'm good. Not the first time another Spider-Man pelted me. Probably won't be the last." Peter B. chuckled and stood up.
"How many other Spider-Man are there?" Tony looked over. Peter bounced on his toes, also waiting for the answer.
"Too many to count. We have a whole society, ran by a emo vampire looking spider." Peter B. replied. Tony looked at Bruce. Bruce sighed again, starting to get a headache.
"Lovely." Bruce walked off to the kitchen.
"Dude, that's so cool. Can I join? I'm also a Spider-Man." Peter asked.
"We'll have to talk to Miguel, he's the leader I was telling you about." Peter B. smiled at the kids enthusiasm. Tony looked between the two Peter's. Bruce walked back into the room.
"Coffee?"
"Yes please." Peter B. smiled and followed the three of them into the kitchen. Both Peter's sat beside each other, talking about their universes and their own experiences being Spider-Man. Tony and Bruce leaned against the counter, both holding a coffee mug.
"Can you believe all of this?" Tony asked, quietly. Bruce nodded, taking a drink of his coffee.
"Well, we don't know everything. I did have a suspension about all of this, now it's proven right." Bruce sighed, looking at his husband.
"We got two Peter's in our kitchen. One is our son, the other looks like a homeless, older version of him. It's kinda weird." Tony chuckled, laying his head on Bruce's shoulder. Bruce reached a hand up and ran it through his hair. Tony closed his eyes, relaxing into the touch. They stayed like that, just listening to the spider boys talk.
After a while, Tony took a look at Peter B.'s demention traveling watch. They were all down in the labs, trying to figure out how to get the older Peter home. Bruce was sitting in front of him, a digital scan of the watch hovering in front of him. They both worked on fixing it while the Peter's talk. Finally, Tony gets the watch fixed and takes it over to Hobo Peter. Peter B. takes it with so almost sad looking smile. "Thank you guys. I'm almost gonna miss it here."
"Well, you're welcomed back anytime. Our door is always open for you." Tony pats his shoulder. Bruce walks over.
"Stay safe, Peter. And take better care of yourself." Bruce told him. Peter B. chuckled and nodded.
"Will do, sir."
"Don't call us sir." Tony smiled. Peter and Peter B. gave each other a quick hug.
"Come visit." Peter said. Peter B. pats his shoulder.
"I will. Until next time." And with that, Peter B. activated his watch and went home. Tony looked at the time.
"Alright kiddo, it's way past your bedtime. Come on, everyone to bed." Tony smiled, ushering them upstairs and to bed.