(The monastery grew silent as the young senju broke the silence. As y/n took a deep breath as he seemed saddened.)

(Y/N): My uncle and father had different views of the world, but they were still brothers. My father didn't not agree with my uncle resent towards a certain clan my father had once had a truce with. My uncle detested the clan my father made amends with.

(Cole): Clan? What clan?

(Kai): Yeah y/n tell us!

(Jay): I mean seriously. Your uncle couldn't have hated them that much...right?

(Y/N): *rubs the back of his head* Well...

(But before they could get a answer, the postman arrives with their mail.)

(Kai, Jay, and Cole): Mail! *They all run excitedly to the door*

(Postman): *Pants* Let's see. A letter from Jay's parents. *Jay grabs the mail* Kai has a fan letter. *Kai grabs the mail* Oh, something from Cole's father. (Cole grabs the mail.)

(Cole): What, no package? I'm expecting something from Creatures, Beasts, and Beyond.

(Postman): No. Nothing from...uh-uh. Here it is! *He hands a box to Cole*

(Cole): Ha! Rocky's gonna love this!

(Zane walks sadly away from the door as the postman left.)

(Jay): Hey, Zane. How come you never hear anything from your parents?

(Zane): I don't remember my parents. I've been an orphan all my life.

(Kai): You mean you've never had a home?

(Zane just shakes his head timidly. As y/n looked Zane with sorrow as he placed his hand on his shoulder.)

(Wu): The Monastery is your home now.

(Zane sadly walks away. Cole is seen at the Dragon cabinets where his package is revealed to be meat.)

(Cole): Liver and toads, Rocky. Your favorite. *He feeds his Dragon*  Mm-hmm.

(As far from the monastery, Skales sees this and shows one of his fellow Hypnobrai scouts.)

(Rattla): I can't believe you hypnotized one of the ninja. Does the General know?

(Skales): Of course not. He's been put under the control of Lloyd. But I plan to use it for my best interest.

(Slithraa approaches Skales. As the hypnobrai scout sees him and keeps quiet and looked to return to work.)

(Slithraa): Everyone works while you two slack. As my second-in-command, I expect more from you, Skales.

(Skales): Yes, General. General, you know I am most loyal to you, but I must question this childish agenda. The ninja have stolen our staff yet you instruct your army to make this playhouse for Lloyd? Snakes don't belong in trees.

(Slithraa): You know better than to question my judgement, Skales. I'll pretend you didn't ask.

(Lloyd): Hey! If we plan to rule Ninjago from here, this elevator needs to have a trapped door! I want more booby traps!

(Slithraa): As you wish, young Garmadon.

(Skales): *Displeased* As you wish, General. *Skales walks away*

(Back in the Monastery, the ninja are at the dinner table waiting for dinner. As y/n decided to stay with them for dinner after his training.)

(Jay): Hmm. Oh, I love it when it's Zane's night to cook.