14. Hurtful Mind

5th Period

You were just minding your own business and doing your work and Billy was staring at you like a rock. He was mentally going crazy, those thoughts that he had about you were running throughout his head and he hated it. It was ruining the plans he was having with Stu for the massacre and he couldn't have you fucking him in his mind like this. But it felt like he liked it and it was bad.

Billy's Mind

Sidney shielded you from the killer but then you took advantage of her and stabbed her in the back of the neck and she fell to the ground immediately dying. The killer took off his mask revealing Billy and he pinned you against the wall and started aggressively kissing you.

...

You sat on his lap as the movie played on the television and you layed your head on his shoulder as he started sucking and biting on your neck making hickeys. You moaned in pleasure when he placed his hands on your hips and made you move feeling his bulge and he sucked on your neck a bit harder.

...

He trailed his knife along your body as you were layed down on the bed and he gently made cuts on your body and carved his initials, then licked the knife and then he started licking the blood that was dripping on your body. He made his way to your lips and he hovered over you as he kissed you. You moaned when his bulge was directly on top of you.

Back To Reality

He layed his face in his hands as he rubbed his legs together and he kept on picturing that night he was at your house and saw your cleavage. Stop it..go away. "Loomis?" His head shot up and he looked at the teacher. "You alright?" He nodded his head rapidly as he sweated. She nodded a bit concerningly and walked away. The telephone then rang and the teacher answered it and signaled for Y/n to leave. Billy watched as she got up and looked at Billy before leaving.

This is the last time she's leaving. She's not leaving tomorrow, I need her for our plan. MY plan. I need her...