13. Plan B

1st Period

You were once again searching for your work that you couldn't find for Billy to help you with. "Hun, if you don't have it, I can just get you a new one" the teacher said. You sighed with annoyance and layed your chin on your palm with stress. "Yes please" you said back. She smiled and got you a new piece of paper. Billy sat back in his seat unsure of what to do so you weren't distracted and he could get you closer to his and Stu's plan. He then had an idea.

Before 5th Period

You were at your locker getting your stuff for 5th period. Billy was talking with Sidney, he had a plan that Stu thought otherwise. He wanted you to go to Sidney's house so he can attack her and you'll believe less of anyone else. Stu thought he wanted you to come because he wanted to see you but Billy shook away his existence the whole day when he wouldn't stop bothering him about Billy's sex appeal towards you. "I've tried helping her with the work but I apparently suck at explaining" Billy lied.

He didn't even help you with anything, he knew that he had tore up your work so he could get you closer to his and Stu's plan. "Well, I can maybe invite her to my house if she wants so I can help her, I know how hard that class can be" Sidney said back. It's working. "Yeah, that should be fine" Billy nodded. He watched as she walked up to you. "Hey, Y/n" "oh, hey, Sid" "um, are you still struggling with that work for 1st period? Billy said that he thought he was horrible at explaining it to you" you furrowed your eyebrows. "He never explained it to me though, my work was gone and the teacher had to get my a new one" you replied.

She raised an eyebrow. "Well, do you maybe wanna come swing by my house? I promise that I'll help you" your heart started racing. After what happened at Casey's house, you were unsure about coming over to anyone's house. Just do it, she's trying to help. "Yeah, sure, address?" She nodded and pulled out a piece of paper and wrote it down and handed it to you. "See you later" she waved you off. Billy smirked at the sight of that and he looked at you and saw how nervous you looked. "You two gonna fuck?" Stu barged into Billy's sight.

"No, now can you go take a shit in someone else's cloud?" Billy rolled his eyes and walked away annoyed. Stu just clapped his hands and jumped in the air.