2. Honesty Is The Key

You headed out of your period and saw Sidney standing at the entrance and she smiled when she saw you. "Hey, you do alright in there?" She asked. "Yeah, except I didn't understand some of it" Billy walked out and walked beside Sidney. "Oh, that's alright, maybe Billy can help" he looked over at her. "With what?" "Y/n needs help on the things that you guys are doing in your first period" "oh, Sidney, no-" "no, you're new here, if you need help, then you need help" she then looked at Billy who was just straight up shitted there like he was giving you a puzzled look like "are you seriously that fucking stuck?" You quickly looked away feeling nervous like you shouldn't of said you were struggling.

"Can you please help her sometime so she passes?" Sidney asked him. He just looked at her then at you who was regretting saying you were stuck on that subject. She can't be fucking serious right now. "Yeah" he scoffed and walked away to his next class. Sidney smiled at you and you just smiled nervously and followed her into the 2nd period class.

Throughout the day was weird because Billy had a problem with anything that you did. He was annoyed with literally ANYTHING. You talking, even if it was just briefly, you looking at him, accidentally dropping your pencil in class multiple times, and smiling at him just to be nice.

7th Period

Stu had sat in other seats and 7th period was the only period you sat by him. He was actually super nice and really funny. He was dating Tatum and you thought they were good together. Billy sat on the other side beside Stu. You and Stu had talked a lot during the period. He would make you little weird funny drawings making you laugh and put them in your folder. Billy's blood boiled as he watched you two. He had so much mixed emotions. Anger, annoyance, and jealousy. Hold up...jealousy? Why was he jealous?

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Stu asked you. "No, I don't, they're kind of a waste of time, you know?" Stu clapped loudly, "EXACTLY!" He accidentally yelled in the whole classroom making the whole class look at him and the teacher stop her lesson and looked at Stu. He quickly layed his head down until he heard her continuing her lesson again. Stu shot his head back up and continued talking to you. You were just looking away dying of laughter as your face was turning red. "Exactly! You should never have sex!" He whisper yelled. You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Why would I though? Shouldn't women in horror movies always keep locked up?" Billy furrowed his eyebrows and him and Stu's head both shot over to yours once they heard the word "horror."

Stu eyed Billy and Billy eyed Stu as in "ask her some questions!" Stu cleared his throat. "What type of horror are you into?" Stu asked. You layed your pencil down to think. "There's too many to choose from, I usually only watch the good ones with the best motives...but Norman Bates had a bit of shit motive" Billy's eyes widened. "And did they ever find out why Hannibal Lecter liked to eat his own victims?" You shrugged a little. "Sort of" Billy furrowed his eyebrows once again.

"I mean, he was so overwhelmed by flashbacks of his childhood traumas, his fantasies of revenge eclipse his sense of reality to such an extent he must kill and eat parts of some of his victims to rid himself of his horrors" you explained. Billy had his chin laying on his palm as he was listening to what you were saying. Stu was surprised by your knowledge, he thought Billy would've been smarter. That's what he was scared of, how mad Billy would be knowing that someone is taking it all away.

Him and Billy were so invested in what you were saying. Billy felt like you would take the instance of his own perseverance of knowing this shit and use it into your very own. He was about to call you tonight before killing Casey so he could use you. He wanted to use you for advice. Maybe that'd boost his and Stu's killing spree.

8th Period

You were sitting at your seat until a girl with short blonde hair and bangs came up to you. "Hi, I'm Casey, I know that you're new and all so I just wanted to say hi" she said. "Oh, hi, I'm Y/n" you smiled. She then noticed you were struggling on work that was from 1st period. "This shit's easy, want some help?" She asked. "My goodness, yes, that'd be amazing, thank you" you replied. She grabbed a chair and sat next to you. Billy watched as she did so and her eyed widened a little.

"My fucking God, how many more people is she going to use up?!" Billy said to Stu. They sat next to eachother in the way back. "She's not doing anything though" Stu was confused at his anger. "Yeah, the more she keeps fucking around with the things that we need, the more she's going to piss me off even more-" he paused for a second to calm down. "I'm gonna kill her. I'm going to fucking kill her" Stu's eyes widened. "Billy, you can't be serious, man, she didn't even do anything to you" Stu actually wanted you to stay. "Like hell she did! She obviously knows shit better than I do and what if she uses that knowledge to catch us?!"

"She doesn't look like the type of person to-" "stop defending her, Stu. Just because she's nice and knows how to talk in our language, it doesn't mean I won't ever consider her dead. You hear me? She's dead to me" Billy said sternly making Stu scared. He didn't want you dead, he was gonna try and stop Billy. "Sounds like jealousy to me" Stu then said. "Jealous my ass" "no, I'm serious, you sound jealous" "what am I jealous about then, hm?!" "Okay, Mr. I want everybody dead, you're jealous that you think she's hotter than you, she'd probably want to fuck me over you if I wasn't dating Tatum, she would probably rather watch horror movies with me over you, and-"

"Shut the fuck up, Stu" Billy shook his head and turned away. Stu just shrugged. "Just sayin."