20. A Bit Tipsy

8th Period

You were writing the notes that the teacher gave you to write down for the final exam that's apparently next week. Billy couldn't stop eyeing you and Stu noticed and he smirked and wiggled his eyebrows at him. "You should ask her to come to the fiesta tonight" Stu whispered. "She's not gonna wanna go if I ask her, so just forget about it" Billy shook his head. "Or you're really just a pussy" Stu laughed. "Go fuck yourself" Billy rolled his eyes. "Pussy!" Stu said a bit too loud making the teacher's eyes widened and look at him.

"Mr. Macher, is there a problem?" Stu's eyes widened and he slammed his head down onto the desk. "No" he replied in a weird voice. The teacher squinted her eyes and turned back around. Billy rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Can you ask her for me?" He asked. Stu looked at him, "why me? You're her boyfriend" "no, I'm not..! Can-.." he shut his eyes annoyed. "Can you just fucking ask her?" Stu sighed tiredly and turned to you. "Y/n" "yeah?" "I know that things have been rough this week and you haven't found a boyfriend yet, but I was thinking maybe you can come to my fiesta tonight- of course, think about it" Stu said.

You raised an eyebrow at him. "Did you really just ask me that?" "I did say think about it" he shrugged. You scoffed, shook your head, and turned away. "So is that a maybe?" "I'll think about it" you replied. Stu turned to Billy with a look of "told you she'd say yes." Billy smirked and he looked at you with a hopeful look. The announcement then went on. "This is not a drill, this is a safety precaution, we will be I'm curfew for the rest of the year, which means no school" the whole class cheered and Stu and Billy looked at eachother with a knowing look. You layed your head down with relief.

Later On

You, Tatum, and Sidney exited the school. Apparently, Sidney was almost attacked this morning in the bathroom. "The next time you go, you pee, I pee, okay?" Tatum said. "It doesn't really matter anymore, Tate" Stu then came running over. "I don't know what you did, Sid and Y/n, but on behalf of school board, can we all say THANK YOU?!" Tatum slapped him and he gave the 3 of you sunflowers and you just put it in your pocket. "So what do you girls say about a small fiesta at my place tonight?" Stu said. "Seriously?" Sid groaned. "Come on, Sid, it'll be fun" Tatum said.

"Y/n, are you going?" Sid asked you. "I'll have to think about it.." you replied. "And once you do, I'll have Dewey drive us there" Tatum said as Stu picked her up and put her on his shoulder. "Fine, I guess" Sid said. "Alright, you girls go buy the snacks and everyone will be there ready and waiting" Stu said. The 3 of you walked off.